"Im sorry Sir"

Nick was a tiny bit pissed at Charlie. It had all started the previous Monday when Charlie had snapped Nick a photo of Charlie laying down looking up at the camera with a jockstrap on his ass in view and not a single other thing on which made Nick get hard so quickly Nick always got hard fast seeing Charlie's bubble butt rugby and having to run more did fucking wonders for Charlie's already amazing ass and Nick texted him "on my way" "oh I just wanted to show you my new jock" Charlie texted back Nick responded with a sad face emoji followed by a dick pic Nicks fully hard cock in view "hey Nick I just realized I don't know how big your dick actually is I just know it's at least 8inches"  "oh I've never actually measured it" "you should" Charlie texted followed by a picture of him still in just that damn jockstrap with his stuffed cat tucked under his arm his not long but not short fluffy black hair spread out behind the pillow his head was resting on and a smile on his face showing his dimples which Nick absolutely adores and a tiny bit of Charlie's chest was also in view and Nick wanted to suck on it till it was bruised and leave teeth marks all over Charlie's body so everyone knew who was was there. Him. And only him would ever be there. Then Tuesday had come around and Charlie sent a picture of a 7inch dildo with retractable foreskin which was extremely cool because Nick knew Charlie liked his foreskin so he bought that because of his dick from Amazon that said "ordered" followed by a pic of Charlie fully nude back turned to the mirror he was taking the photo in his ass on full display along with his balls which you could barely see "going to see my grandparents today I'll be thinking of you;)" and it continued like that all week. Nick had ordered bondage ropes a blindfold and a cock ring for Charlie when he came over to have a sleepover with Nick today because Nick was tired of Charlie being a brat. Charlie had gotten to Nicks house about 5 minutes ago but before Charlie had left Nick had texted him saying "bring your dildo" and Charlie of course packed it and after talking to Sarah for a bit he excused himself to Nicks room.

When Charlie walked into Nicks room he was shoved against a wall and started to get kissed passionately and with a whimper he said "stop p-please Ben". Nick having forgotten about what Ben did to him immediately stopped and said "shit char I'm so sorry I didn't mean to bring that up" and pulled his boyfriend into a hug. Nick spent the next hour or two talking with Charlie and kissing him gently and just giving small praise for pretty much everything which made Charlie's stomach feel funny in a good way but not like how degradation made it feel whenever Nick called him bad things that really made his stomach feel funny in an amazing way "call me sir tonight" Nick whispered in a sultry tone in Charlie's ear making the smaller boy shiver "w-what do you mean" Charlie responded "you know exactly what char you've been a brat and have teased me all week and I'm fucking tired of it so you can either be a brat and get punished like brats do or be a good boy for me and listen to me" Nick said before biting Charlie's neck hard enough to leave a noticeable imprint of Nicks teeth on his Nick Charlie having whimpered at the action and realizing that even if Charlie was to be a brat (which he so was) Nick could do anything he wanted to to the much smaller boy and he was just going to have to take it. "Don't fucking move" Nick said going to grab the ropes and blind fold for Charlie "NICKY" his mom yelled "YEAH MOM" "IM GOING TO HANG OUT WITH FRIENDS" his mom yelled "OK HAVE FUN" he yelled back as his mom "now it's just us baby no one here to interrupt me from fucking you" Nick said with a predatory look Charlie suddenly feeling like prey completely at the mercy of the predator. Nick had continued to leave marks on Charlie's body before getting up and grabbing all the toys he had bought and a little something extra for Charlie a small vibrator Nick could attach to Charlie's cock. Nick had positioned Charlie in a way he liked with Charlie fully nude his arms tied to the top of Nicks bed posts in a way that was Nick knew was uncomfortable because Charlie kept whining and Nick never responded just kept putting the legs in positions until he found one he liked the one he chose was Charlies ass in the air his legs spread Charlies cock hanging hard and heavy between his legs once Nick got him in that position he put the blindfold on so Charlie couldn't see anything Nick was about to do to him. Nick poured some lube on his fingers and Charlie's hole and started to rub his index finger around Charlie's rim "Nick please I want you so bad I'll do anything I just want you" Charlie whined "well I'm just giving you a taste of your own medicine Charlie since you've been teasing me all week I'm just doing the same" Nick said grabbing the pink silicone cock ring "Nick what was that" "a cock ring" Nick said before swatting Charlie's ass hard enough to make a loud smack sound "oh god" Charlie yelped when Nicks big hand made contact with his ass Charlie couldn't see anything but black and it was so arousing to him knowing he was literally at the mercy of Nick and he was sure Nick was not going to have much mercy on him tonight.