𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘

New Message to Moldy Jordy 🤢

Pennywise 🤡🎈

Come out rn Julia and I are waiting
Hurry tf up
I swear Jordan if u don't come out I'm
going to the door and ringing the doorbell
COME OUT NOW!!!

"This little shit isn't answering." I groaned as I turned to Julia.

She laughed,"Do you think we should go and ring the doorbell?" She scrolled through Instagram stalking the infamous Ross Lynch.

I looked over at her screen to see her liking all of his posts."Oh geez Jules you couldn't be anymore subtle." I sarcastically remarked.

"Whatever," Julia rolled her eyes as she attempted to hide her pink cheeks.

I got out of the car and closed the driver seat of my car. I watched as Julia did the same. We walked over to the front door of the house I had dropped my brother off at just a couple hours earlier.

"Are you going to ring the doorbell or do you want me to do it" Julia asked. Knowing we were both really embarrassed not wanting to seem like desperate mothers.

I took a deep breath before answering."It's fine I'll do it." I reached for the doorbell.

We both stared at the door as we waited for someone to open up.

We finally heard footsteps towards the door paired with someones shouting."You guys suck I get the door every time besides this isn't even my house." The door swung open.

"Hey," I greeted a tall, blonde haired boy that opened the door.

Damn it, why do I always look like shit when a cute boy is within a ten mile radius of me.

I smiled at him. "I'm here to pick up my brother Jordan, he's hanging out with Luke."

The blonde in front of me takes sometime to process the words that have just been said to him. "Ok give me a sec to get them. You guys can come in."He steps out of the way so we could walk into the house.

"Thanks." I once again smiled up at the boy.

Julia turned to me and whispered. "You're brother better hurry up because I am not running laps because we're late to practice."

We followed the boy through the kitchen to the living room where we were greeted by a gigantic herd of teenage boys.

"Ok guys," the blonde haired boy spoke. Directing the others attention towards us. "The two lovely ladies standing among us are here to pick up Jordan."

I looked over at Julia who had a confused expression plastered all over her face as she stared in disbelief at the boys scattered all over the random living room we happened to stand in.

Some of them were sitting on the ground staring at the tv screen while they played Fortnite. Another group was circled up in what seemed to be a very intense game of uno. While the others laid on the couch and devoured all sorts of snacks.

Every single pair of eyes stoped what they were doing and looked over at us.

This is quite literally the most awkward moment of my existence. I thought to myself.