1

"Aubrey are you up?" my mum knocks on my door.
"Yea i just finished showering ma I'll be down in a minute." I say.

Today is the first day of summer camp. Each year we'd do something different, and last year was my favorite. We had a horror movie night and we stayed up playing truth or dare until daylight. We went swimming on the beach almost every day.

This year it's going to be different. I'm not trying to be narcissistic but I did have a bit of a glow up. I started going to gym and my ass grew finally. I pack my bikinis and sunscreen and basically everything I need for swimming. I already packed everything else last night whilst binge watching Ginny and Georgia for the millionth time. It's a good show you can't blame me.

I put on some black leggings and a matching black tank top and wore a white zip up hoodie and to go with that i wore my white air force's. Apparently this year we are having a picnic and play never have i ever. I don't really have friends here apart from my mum because we basically always had each other backs.

My mum drops me off at school and kisses me goodbye a million times. I walk in confidently listening to my music with my air phones in. I sat in registration and then we walked out to the place where we all gather to get into the bus. Each year I'm with someone different. Last year I was with Noah who was really annoying. He basically wouldn't stop burping every 3 seconds and it was a nightmare.

"Maria with Grayson, Amelia with Noah and Aubrey with Ashton." The teacher says.
"Now please i want you all to behave and do as your told." He says one last time.

I put my headphones away in my bag and once I look up I see Ashton waiting for me to walk in with him.
He didn't say anything and I tried not to make things awkward. We walked into the bus and took the last seats on the last row. I placed all my bags away and laid my head down on my hand.

I woke up to sleeping on Ashton's shoulder with his head on top of mine. I quickly removed his head from being on top of mine and sat up straight. His head fell on my shoulder this time and I didn't want to wake him up so I just let him. I covered us with a blanket and fell asleep again.

I woke up in my cabin on my bed. The bathroom door opens to Ashton with a towel around his waist and drops of water from his hair pouring down on his abs.

"Look who finally woke up." He chuckled.
"Oh shut up." I said before standing up. I look around and notice there's only one bed in the room. I turn to Ashton to see him with an evil smirk plastered on his face. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my backpack and started organizing my clothes into the closet we were given. Ashton's eyes still glued to me.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" I asked annoyed.
"No I actually don't." He said smirking.

Well hell was that embarrassing

After I unpacked all of my outfits from my huge ass backpack I decided to take a shower. I got in and washed myself. I brushed my teeth and decided to let my hair air dry since I washed my hair too.

Shit I forgot to bring clothes so I could change in the bathroom. Fuck it. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked back into the room grabbing some low rise black Nike sweatpants and a tight white shirt revealing my stomach only a little bit so I don't get yelled at.

I notice Ashton's laying on the bed on his phone probably texting someone. He looks attractive I won't lie.

"There's a bonfire tonight." He said with his eyes still stuck onto his phone.
"Are you going?" I ask curiously.
"Yeah." He replied still not looking at me.
"Okay then I'm going too." I say before grabbing my things and heading back into the bathroom.

I quickly got dressed and exited the bathroom just to see Ashton and his friends sitting around our room. "Shiittt who's this?" One of them said cheekily asking Ashton.
"She's my partner" he said staring at me.
"My name's Aubrey." I say smiling going to shake each one of their hands.
"Oh your the Aubrey Quinn?" He asks. I just nod confused.

I go to shake the last boys hand and then tried to walk back then Ashton just pulled me onto his lap and told me to stay here. I blushed and looked away and I could've sworn I heard him laugh.

END OF CHAPTER
This is my first ever chapter and I will be posting one shortly after but pleaseeeee let me know if you like it and if you want to you can suggest some ideas for chapter 2 :)))))