༺ 11 ༻

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮

𝑌 / 𝑁
━━━━

She's not serious.

Of all people, she chooses Eren.

But wait, why would I even be jealous? She can get to know him. I'm still waiting for the right guy to come in and sweep me off my feet.

"Well, there you have it," Bridget grins, interrupting my thoughts. "I'll give you all time to return to the villa and get cleaned up. In an hour, Eren, Jean, and Armin will go on a date with our wonderful new girl, Historia. And later this evening, Eren and Y/n will enjoy their well-earned private date."

"How exciting!" Sasha squeals.

"Mmm, yeah," I mumble. "So exciting."

"Enjoy the remainder of your day," Bridget adds as she walks toward the villa.

"You too Bridget!" everyone calls out. Not even five seconds later, I feel someone tugging my arm.

"Sa—Oh, Mikasa?" I say in shock. "What's up?"

"Can I talk to you about something when we get back to the villa?" she nervously asks, kicking her feet in the sand.

I look around to see if someone's pulling a prank on me, but everyone's already begun the journey back. "Sure. No problem."

"Great," she smiles, walking ahead of me.

"That was weird," I think to myself, trailing behind everyone. 

Once we return, I head toward my shared bedroom with the last person I'd ever fathom sleeping in the same bed with. As I burst through the door, I am met with an almost nude, dripping-wet Eren emerging from the bathroom.

"Oh my god!" I scream, covering my eyes and inching back toward the door.

A nonchalant "Hey, beautiful" is all he can manage as he grins widely, knowing what he's doing is making you uncomfortable. His speech had an almost imperceptible sneer to it. "Don't worry darling. I'm wearing a towel now."

Due to my apprehension, I enquire about his physical status. "Are you sure? Don't try anything slick!"

He huffs, "Yes." I'm aware of a tinge of sass, but I chose to ignore it.

I slowly remove my hands from my face in order to see that he is, in fact, wearing a towel, but it is barely encircling his waist.

"Are you able to make it a little bit tighter?" I inquire as I assemble the things I need to take with me to the restroom.

He rolls his eyes, adjusting the towel slightly and asking, "You're not gonna boss me around the whole time, are you?" 

"No, but I'd appreciate it if you could refrain from flashing me. You are aware that they have cameras installed in every available space, right?" I inquire while keeping a close eye on him.