kiss

"It's not my fault that you don't like girls!" Mike screamed out. Will felt pain on his soul. Of course it was Mike's fault. Will stared at Mike in the eyes. Will was in pain, and his eyes could reflect that. It's just that Mike was a fool, and he didn't notice at all. It was raining cats and dogs outside, but Mike and Will were under the awning. Will looked around, when he noticed his bike, he just wanted to leave. He was in so much pain. How could his life change so fast? He took his bike and left in the rain. "Will!" Mike shouted. "Wiiill!"

Will had tears rolling down his face. But the rain that fell on his pink and soft cheeks made it like the tears werent there. Will held a tight grip on his bike, the storm just went to worse, and it rained way more intense that before. Meanwhile, Mike was with his bike, following from behind. Getting soaked. His black soft hair was wet and out of place. And his shirt felt wet and cold. But it was all worth it, for will. "Will!" Mike yelled again. Praying that will would stop. But he didn't. Mike followed Will to castle byers. Will furrowed his brows when he noticed that Mike followed him. So he decided to ignore Mike. His hands got grip on a stick. Will was about to swing it and destroy castle byers. But he felt Mike's soft hands on his. Will couldn't move them. So he dropped the stick to the ground. Falling over the wet leaves that laid on the ground.

Will stared at Mike confused. "What the heck, Mike!?" Will said. Mike took a step fowards Will. Will took a step back, closing his eyes. He left some tears out of his eyes.

When he opened his eyes. He felt a familiar warmth around him. Soft fabric, that will hugged back. And soft skin on the neck. Mike was hugging will, which was crying his tears away in mike's chest. Mike didn't speak, he just stood there. Stroking will's back, in circular movements with his thumb. Will run his hand over Mike's soft and black locks of hair. Will continued crying until he couldn't more. He stared at Mike. His arms still around his waist. Mike slowly leaned in, Will thought that it was just a hug. But, when mike stood closer, they both fell into the floor. Will laid under Mike. And mike's arms were at the sides of will's head. They both laughed.

"Mike, you're getting soaked." Will said softly. "Wait- aren't you still angry at me?" Mike said. "Just a little." Will replied. "Mhm- right." Mike just leaned in. And his lips pressed a small kiss on will's mouth. Will was flustered. His face was red. Mike jumped back. And he sat in front of will, with his hands on the floor.  He took one of them, and he covered his face with it. "Fuck, i'm sorry Will. I didn't mean to." Mike said. Will crawled over Mike, and with a curious look, he shoved Mike's hand of his face, and Will kissed again Mike. This time, will fell over mike, with his legs at both sides of mike's. Mike's hands moved up to meet will's hair. While they kissed each other. While they both were getting soaked.

♡♡♡

A/n: Sorry it's kind of wierd, and sorry for mostly not updating.