Karina x reader | fluff

no!" you scream at your friend of five years, stella, "DON'T EAT THE PICKLE! IT'S MY PICKLE!"
stella chomps down on the pickle. your mind keeps replaying the moment over and over, like a broken record. the wet, crunching sounds start to get louder. and louder. and faster. so fast they don't sound like chewing anymore. it's like a freight train, flying towards you. closer and closer and closer.
and then it all stops. all noise dissolves from your ears. you hear nothing.
your eyes aren't responding. they can't seem to recognize what's going on. you can't control them.
you can breathe with your nose, but no scent drifts through your nostrils.
your hands and feet are disconnected. you can't feel them and they can't feel you.
you can't open your mouth.
everything is still.
quietly, a bird chirps behind you. your sense come back to you fluidly and gently, like someone is sweetly carrying you back to reality.

your eyes find themselves. you're standing in a garden. a waterfall pours and rushes in front of you. flowers and planets grow on its sides. gems hidden within the botany reflect colorful light, giving the garden a rainbow aura. your feet are bare and you feel the texture of smooth stones beneath you.

you move to walk forward, but are compelled to wait. a figure appears in your vision. you know her.

karina. the love of your life, who you had seen die a year ago.

"it's time," she proclaims, her face a cross between sorrow and hope.

"what? karina, wha- what's going on, i don't understand," you try to move forward to go closer to her, but are swept up in a wind. the garden disappears and you are floating in a tornado of light, blurring past you. worlds pass by you, the entrances swirling circles of light. the place feels familiar.

you disregard them. "karina, are you alive?"

she grimaces, "i can't tell you, there is not much time."

"you are ready, y/n. come back. come back to me. where it all started."

you're thoroughly confused, "where?!"

"home," karina whispers, and disappears.

Sorry if it's so short!!