six.

IMPERFECT

NUMANI RHAMIYAH KELLY𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰, 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰

𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰, 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰

"boy get the fuck out my face if you're just going to sit here and stare at me like a fucking weirdo." i rolled my eyes looking at tay.

"you be on some stupid shit." he shook his head.

"like you don't, bitch. a whole bitch just texted my phone about you." i laughed.

"so what you saying?" i raised my eye brows. "you acting like i told the bitch to dm you." he smacked
his teeth.

"it don't fucking matter nigga."

"ill really pull them fucking dreads out yo head." i said.

"ion even know why you sitting in my face! go fuck on that girl." i told him.

"why you doing allat? you know i'm for you." he grabbed me and started kissing on my neck.

"move, you so aggravating." i laughed.

"you wanna take me and get something to eat?" i asked.

"that'll make me feel better but i still don't like yo ass." i said.

"come on, i gotta go and handle some after though." he said, to which i shrugged. l

we walked out my house and went to his car. i got on my phone and started to text Kay.

mytwinnn

i'm finna do some to him

what you mean by that 👀

lmfao not like that thot.
he finna take me to get something to eat
finna pour all of this shit on him

girl wtf
what he do though

he's a fucking liar you know how i feel about those

I closed my phone and sat it on my lap. "Lemme see yo phone." I said. I just wanted to know if he was going to let me see it or not.

After he got us some food he went wherever he needed to go.

I ordered extra shit so after I put all of this shit on him I could still have something to eat.

"Wait these fries don't look right." I looked at them. "Why you say that?" He asked.

"Ion know. It's just something." I threw them on him. "Bruh what the fuck Numani."