Let's Change Things

Queen Y/N's P.O.V.

"I'm not going. That's final."

This was Namjoon's sixth visit to your room now. That meaning this was the sixth time he was making this proposal to you.  

"I don't care how many time you come back, I am not going. I already told Jin that I didn't want to see him. Not only that but I have more important things to focus on. My time is precious and I'm not wasting it on some stupid meeting." You sighed.

"Yes,  but if you two keep avoiding each other like this then how are we supposed to continue with important matters if you can't even agree on looking at each other. Please Y/N... Forget him for a second. The Kingdom is going to fall to dust if we keep putting things off. We're already losing important trade with other kingdoms."

What he said wasn't a lie. While you were gone, Yoongi had put the whole kingdom on lockdown. Nothing was going in or out, which was fine at first, and for a while it was like nothing had happened. Naturally, it was only when things started to get worse when people started noticing. Stock was running low and according to Jin, they had started taking out of the Kingdom's safety supply. Everyone knew it was really bad when that got out. 

"Fine. But only because I want the Kingdom to be restored. Anything not related to the wellbeing of the Kingdom is off limits."

"As you wish."

After he had left the room, you went and sat in front of the vanity. Ugh... I'm getting eye bags..

Secretary Jin's P.O.V.

Without even realizing it, we had circled back to where Hoseok was once held. Funny... To see him on the other side this time.

"Listen, I don't know what you were thinking when you came back here... But this wasn't your best choice. At all."

"Please just-"

"Ah ah, not talking until I'm finished. Now then, since you already admitted to your crime, you're obviously being punished for it. Here's the fun part. We still don't have a lead on the Late Queen's murder. All you have to do is sign this paper saying that you did it and I will personally make sure that you get one last wish before you die. How does that sound?" I said before sliding the documents over to him. "Just sign on the X."

He read over the paper before staring at the pen in deep thought. I don't know why he was taking so long. He was going to die if he did or didn't sign. I mean he had wanted to die so badly yesterday.

"Let me thing about it."

I scoffed and looked down at him. "Jimin, you're not in the position to make me wait on you. I need a signature sooner or later. One night. I'm coming back tomorrow and if you don't have it signed then we're going through with your punishment without my generous offer." I said before walking away.

"Why... Why do you want me to sign. I didn't do it. Shouldn't you be more focused on finding the person who did do it?" He asked.

I bit my lip and let out a huff of air through my nose. 

"You're worried about the wrong life right now."

With that I turned to leave but it wasn't long before he called out to me.

"I'll sign. Under the condition that you let me speak to the King."

"... You want to speak to the King?"

"Yes, in private. That's my last wish."

I sighed and bit my lip in thought. There isn't anything that he could possibly say to Yoongi that would let him walk free. He would still go on trial and be locked up for some time. Yoongi wouldn't let us kill him but Y/N wouldn't just let him walk free. I don't think he's bold enough to ask to be let go. Even if Yoongi does care about him.

"Fine. Just sign the paper. You can talk to him in the morning he's in no state to talk right now."

With a quick scribble, the papers were signed and everything was good to go. All I had to do now was stop the investigation. 

As I left the cell, I couldn't help but think things were going over too smoothly. 

"I'm worrying too much. We'll deal with the problems of the future in the future. For now, I have so much paperwork to tackle."

Queen Y/N's P.O.V.

You would think that after so much time has past, an old wound would heal. Unfortunately, it didn't turn out to be that easy for you. It was like you had be dragged back into the past and that stitched up wound ripped open. 

"I can't let this get to me." You sighed while squeezing your face between your hands in frustration. "This kingdom is going to go under if we don't get things under control again.. I don't have time to be thinking about you.."

You slowly let your forehead hit your vanity and groaned in annoyance.

"No. I need to stop doing this." A wave of determination suddenly came out of nowhere forcing you to sit up. "Staying in my room and feeling sorry for myself isn't going to get me anywhere. Thousands of people are depending on me to help them get their lives back together. If I can't do this then how can they look to us for any type of comfort in a hard time."

You stood up and went searching around for a pen and some paper to prepare for your meeting with Yoongi.

"I'm putting my feelings to the side and forgetting about you. I don't care that we're married but I'm moving on from you Min Yoongi. I've cried over you too much. This has gone on far too long and if you won't take care of your kingdom.. Then I will."

You hurriedly wrote down all the issues you could think of going on in the Kingdom and wrote them down so you could address them. You could also use the list to steer Yoongi back on topic in case he try's to ask about anything personal. You were bent on focusing at the task at hand. 

A/N

so uhhhhh.... happy new years ( ' ▽ ' ;;) ?

I'm just gonna be honest, I don't have a set schedule for updates and I don't know when I'll have the free time to keep writing..  I'm so sorry T-T

y'all can thank my amazing wonderful bff  for getting me into the mood to write again and i love her so much. I would do anything for this woman. (help she's holding me at gunpoint making me type this)

anyways, i'm not discontinuing this book I promise! I really do have so much planned for it, I'm just  having a hard time getting back into writing or even making time for it. I want it to live up to your expectations and I'm really rusty so I'm really doubting my writing skills ಥ_ಥ. 

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH I SWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!