BALL GOWNS AND MOVIE PREMIERES

~AUSTIN'S pov~

"You are amazing."

I blurted out with an amazed smile, "you should really be singer."

"Oh stop, that's like impossible." She replied visibly flustered.

"Not entirely.." I started.

She rose her eye brow before asking, "what do you mean??"

"I know a guy.. he is a friend of one of the producers of this movie that I'm in." I stated, waving my hand nonchalantly.

"Omg Austin, are you saying I could get a record deal?" She asked visibly excited.

"No promises but, you know, you never know." I replied winking at her.

"What movie are you in?" Daphne asked inquisitively.

I answered in a whispered voice,"it's a biopic about the king, Elvis."

"WHAT? And who are you playing?" She followed up with another question.

"Elvis..." I answered yet again in a quiet, almost, shy voice.

"OMG" she exclaimed.

"Now let's go or we won't be able to find a good outfit." I continued, getting up from my seat and grabbing my keys.

"Can I drive?" She asked with puppy dog eyes.

"No." I stated firmly.

~AUTHOR'S pov~

Daphne waltzed into the bright, clean, tidy store with sparkles in her eyes. She spun around then locked eyes with Austin's blue ones. He gave her a warm smile and gestured for her to start looking for dresses.

"So what are you planning to wear?" Daphne asked whilst looking at a purple dress.

He looked at her with curiosity before replying, "I was planning on wearing a blue statement tux." Austin answered glancing at the dress by her.

She nodded her head in response before walking into all different rooms with thousands of dresses. Daphne took dozens of pictures of dresses in these rooms and chose her top three. Then she made an Instagram poll to ask her audience which dress she should buy.

 Then she made an Instagram poll to ask her audience which dress she should buy