Chapter Eighteen~ Olivier

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Anya was still choosing that selfish bastard. She would every time, and I just had to deal with that. I was having to deal with a lot of things lately. But there was no way I'd deal with losing Anya. Not again.

Not in this lifetime.

Once Perce drove us to the plane, I got on the flight and rode in silence. I felt bad that all of these people were about to be missing whatever destination they'd planned, but seeing as I had no other choice, I sighed and got on with the process.

Using compulsion, I put Anya to sleep and made my way to the pilot. "You will not be heading to Florida today," I said solemnly, holding his gaze as I telepathically compelled the co-pilot. "You will venture south for ten hundred miles and land on the Triangle. Understood?"

Both pilots nodded, cutting off all ways of communication. Heading back to my seat, I groaned as I sat by Anya, shutting my eyes to do my best at attempting sleep.

"Don't be sad, Olive," Perce smiled, poking my cheek from where she sat behind me. "We've done this tons of times.

Which means many passengers have died tons of times, I thought, but stayed silent and smiled at her. "You're right," I lied, "it's just Anya I'm worried about.

Her smile fell. "About that," she started, "I don't think you should be so hard on her."

"Oh no," I groaned. "Not you, too."

"Yes, me, too. Look, I can tell Anastasia is very upset about what happened. She's just scared, Olivier. She doesn't know what the immortal world is like. Give her time to adjust. I'm sure she'll see that you're very protective when it comes to her, but it's not like she chose that other guy. If she had, she'd be with him at a hospital."

I thought about it. She was right. If Anya wanted Johnson, she would've stayed with him.

But thank God she didn't.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Jinxx: Hello, everyone! ^-^ I'm sorry this chapter is so short, but with my other story under construction and the fact that (shockingly) I do have a life outside of Wattpad, I haven't been able to write too much lately. I'll work on this as soon as possible, I promise. Thank you all for reading and voting, I'm so happy to see how many people like this story. If you're interested, go check out my other story When Life Hands You Lyrics. You don't have to, of course. Just a suggestion! I'll write more as soon as possible. Thank you all <3}