I'm Sorry Brother (Bob and Boweav moment)

A/n: This is not a ship chapter

TW:
Cussing
Troublesome Boweav
hard working Bob
physical fighting
@mor scene
My AU

ENJOY

Bob's POV

I was fuming while walking to the principal's office to see Boweav covered in brusies along with another student and I took a sit and we had a coversion about Boweav is going to be suspended for a week and he'll be expelled for violent actons and when we went home, I just lost it on Boweav so I threw him on the couch.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING YOUNG MAN?!" he looked shock and he rolled his eyes after I finished.

"It was in self defense you idiot!! " he screamed back at me.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO TAKE CARE OF YOU," I held him down on the couch, "I CAN'T LET YOU CONTINUE THIS DUMBASS BEHAVOR-!!"

"THEN STOP WORRY TO MUCH AND GET OFF ME! " He kicked me in my stomach and started to pull my hair so I started to throw him off me but it didn't work, I realized that Boder and Bosip were home and detached us from another, Boweav and was pinned to the wall by Boder and Bosip pulled me away and I just had to scream out the dumbest thing I would NEVER say to my only family member I have....

"IF I HAD THE CHOICE I WOULD SIGN YOU UP FOR ADOPTION, SO YOU DON'T BE A BRAT!" I covered my mouth and Boweav just pushed Boder and went away to his room and I didn't talk to Boder or anyone other than Bosip and we just cuddle and Boweav didn't come down for dinner and so I went upstairs with Bosip and when we opened the door to see I note on his Bed with his window open all the way. I picked up the note and read it to myself.

"I ran away with now leave us alone "BrOtHeR" and I hope you find another brother!" - Boweav.

I was in a lost for words so I called the police to report a runway case and we went out searching for Boweav.

Boweav's POV

"HELP!!"
I was sitting in a big cage will Amor was making food and just sat there hoping someone found me, I knew I should've kept walking and not seat in his car.

Flashback

I was got out the house from the window, and I just started walking away from the house and after getting some candy, drinks and chips I see blue jep to see Amor in the driver's seat, I ran to him and he opened the back door. I seat in the back seat and he began to question me.

"Why aren't you in the house lil B?"

"I ran away from home and I'm never going back."

"How about you live with me? I'm having a HUGE party!"

"Sure, I like parties!!" He handed me a water bottle and after drinking it I felt dizzy so I fainted.

End of Flashback

I started kicking and screaming for someone to save me, I didn't want to be here anymore and I think Amor had the final straw.

"STOP SCREAMING OR I'LL HURT YOU." I backed to a corner and started crying, I wish Bob was here to bring me home. Amor came to the cage and handed me a sandwich with the bag of food I had with me to the store and walked to the front door but I can't eat but I need to do was get the heck out of here I found out my phone was outside the cage so I tried to reach it but then I heard Amor screaming and after hearing a lot yelling so I started screaming for help and then I saw Bob running to the cage and he relased me and started I started crying and I fell asleep again, knowing I was safe and in trouble again.

Bob's POV

I carried Boweav out of that house as quickly as possible

I watched Amor being taken away by the police and Bosip let me to the car but I'm just gonna ground Boweav for a month but I woud let him keep his computer and TV in his room

I watched Amor being taken away by the police and Bosip let me to the car but I'm just gonna ground Boweav for a month but I woud let him keep his computer and TV in his room. But I heard a mubble under his breathe that made me glad he learned his lesson.

I'm Sorry Brother