Tyler

I wake up, next to my boyfriend whose resting peacefully, next to me. "Hey baby." He says as he stirs to turn to my face. He gives me a light kiss on my lips. The kiss becomes longer than excepted until his hands are completely roaming around my body. "Fuck Tyler." I manage to breathe out. Tyler goes to kiss my neck, biting it softly which he earns a moan from me in return. I bite my lip from the utter bliss Tyler was giving me. He slowly takes off my clothes while kissing me all over my body. He slowly takes off his boxers and thats when I see his dick spring up and hit his stomach. He was fully erect. Tyler then lays me down gently and asks me if i was comfortable with preforming this action with him. He gives me a quick kiss on my lips before entering into me slowly. "Fuck you're so big." I say softly, looking down at his big dick going inside and out of my tight hole. Tyler lets out a loud groan. "Fuck you're so tight baby." He says speeding up his pace while holding onto the headboard. Heavy pants filled the room as the headboard banged against the wall from the force that Tyler was bringing upon me. I place my hand on his stomach to try to get to him slow down but that only made him go faster. "Fuck." He says throwing his head back while biting his lip. The force he was using made my legs shake, he rubbed my legs gently while placing small kisses on my lips. "I'm close" i breathe out, he pushes my legs back to get better access to my tight hole. I feel his dick twitch inside of me. "Fuck im going to cum." "Cum in me." And with that we came at the same time, moans filling the room.