𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

ʙʟᴜᴇ ʙᴀɴɪꜱᴛᴇʀ

𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘺𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘴-

❛ heroes are made by the paths they choose, not the powers they are graced with

they choose, not the powers
they are graced with. ❜

RE-STARTED ── JUNE 1st, 2023.

FINISHED ── N/A.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

hello and welcome to blue banister!! it's been awhile hasn't it? i'm so excited to share this tale! you may recall my previous work, reattached, this is just a new and improved version of it. i made constant changes, which i'm certain annoyed many. i wasn't happy with the story or direction it was going, and julia deserved a much better beginning than what i gave her. i'm proud of how much thought and effort i put into this. there were so many drafts written and deleted, but i feel like it helped me grow in my writing and world building.

this story is inspired by the men & women who did their service in world war two, more specifically the men of easy company. band of brothers, miniseries and book, hold a special place in my heart. they're powerful depictions of what everyday men endured when serving their country.

putting forth a disclaimer, this story is categorized as alternate historical fiction, and adapted from the hbo television show. this is solely based on the actors' portrayals, and in no way is this meant to disrespect the men that served in easy company, nor am i claiming that these depictions are true to the real men themselves. all rights go to the creators, as i do not take ownership of anything other than the creation of my own characters. this includes any gifs or content used. also, there may be similarities with other writers purely by inspiration, coincidence, or accident. i want it to be clear that in no shape or form am i trying to plagiarize or steal their work.

       please message me if this does occur.

       and before you continue reading on, please take into consideration that there will be spoilers as well as mature and upsetting topics in this story, which may include :

- assault
- profanity
- blood & gore
- antisemitism
- the holocaust
- alcohol & smoking
- period typical sexism & misogyny

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆