Chapter 3 "Alarm"

Emily was about to start another one of her panicked rants when Y/n's alarm went off. "SCHOOL!" They both yelled as they packed their stuff at record speed.

Today was a full day of computer class and neither wanted to be late for their favorite day of the week. They ran out the door, down the stairs and out the front door.

Y/n locked it behind her and they ran as fast as they could to school. The bus was always late on that specific day so they just ran there instead. They got to the door and were one of the first people there, except for Jessica and her little gang.

Their worst enemies. "Jessica." Y/n said as she clenched her teeth in anger. "Why hello Y/n. Seems like the losers got here." Jessica said as she laughed with her little gang.

"Actually no. The losers got here before us." Y/n said as she grabbed Emily and dragged her away with a cackle before Jessica's friends could go after them.

"YOU LITTLE B*TCH YOU WILL PAY!" Jessica yelled from the other end of the hallway. Emily and Y/n burst out into laughter as Y/n continued to drag Emily and Jessica stomped on the floor in anger.

"What a comeback Y/n! Truly one for the ages!" Emily said as she tried to hold in the laughter enough to talk. "I know right? That was the best!" Y/n replied as she slid on the tile to her stop.

She slid to her stop, the front of computer class. Emily and Y/n stared at eachother before going in at the same time, getting stuck again in the doorway.

The teacher sighed and walked over. He crossed his arms and shook his head as Y/n and Emily fought, still stuck in the doorway. They were best friends but it was kinda fun like that for both of them.

"Girls please, you do this every time." "Well I called dibs on the chair first and Emily thinks she can sit in it before me." Y/n said as they both got unstuck from the doorway and walked in calmly.

They loved to mess with people by arguing for real and then go to complete normality. They sat down in their chairs really excited to began to code stuff again.

They liked it a lot and had no idea why. All they knew was that they were sorta pros at it and loved to do it. Many people online wanted them to code stuff for their games and they got a chunk for it.

"You can already begin. The others will show up later." The teacher said with a sigh. Y/n and Emily looked at eachother and had that evil smile on their faces.

They both nodded and the same time and they proceeded to crack their knuckles before beginning their programming again. Then, their teacher walked over.

They were using their own code to speak in so the teacher clearly didn't understand it. "Girls, could you do me a favor? I need some programming done for one of my videogames."

"Sure, depends on what it is that depends on the cost. What would you like me and Y/n to code?" "Well I need a few mods for this game called Minecraft..."

"Say no more sir! Well actually do say more but that's our main programming trait." Y/n said as Emily rolled her eyes. "Well it's a mod that includes a bunch of stuff changed.

Do you think you can do it?" The teacher asked them. They smirked and looked at eachother. "You bet."