Interesting 💀

||I swear on my worthless ass life this is a joke- sorta||

     ||I don't write stuff normally I did this as a joke Its ment to be cringe💃💃||

"Babe~" yelled Jamaal in a playful tone. Jamaal had just gotten finished making tiktoks about his god fetish and after all that work of criticizing random people online and telling them to go read a bible he wanted to have some fun..

*Hell here I come 💃*

Jamaal walked in his bedroom and sat on the bed and called for Julian to come over there. What do you need now? Julian was trying to finish yelling his opinions on abortion and how it's evil to women. I was doing something and you know that. I know but I wanted to have fun~ *as he said this he was slowly taking off his boxers* C'mon ~ y know you want this pussy.

*Julian climbed on top of Jamaal taking off his own boxers and takes off his as well* Your a slut yknow that? I know, but you like it. *Julian grunted has he lined his tip up with his (Jamaal's) hole. N-no prep? Your slutty ass doesn't deserve it. *As he said that he shoved into Jamaal with zero mercy* A-ahhh~ , h-harder please daddy. *Julian pulled out and shoved back into him several times going harder with every thrust* D-daddy please-. *Julian pulls out for the last time* you good puppy? Y-yes daddy.. better then last time. Round 2 in the showers? Oh god Daddy yes. 

(This was short lmao I did this as joke to annoy @Jamaal4jesus on tiktok 💃💃)