There's Nothing Holding Me Back (M)

4 months later..

Jiu's POV

"Baby?" I called, she groaned next to me and slowly slipped her hands inside my shirt.

"It's time. They said to be there at 5PM, it's 12PM.. we have to get ready" I said, she sat up as soon as she heard what I said.

"W-what?? What do you mean?" She looked at me confused with her half-closed eyes while scratching her jaw.

"We're meeting my family aren't we?" I said while reaching for her arms.

"Ohh.. yea.. right" I chuckled, "Is my puppy nervous?" I teased, she pouted before leaning towards me and getting on top of me before sealing my lips with hers.

"Aniyo. I'm confident" she smirked before putting her hands under my shirt and unclasping my bra and reaching for my breasts. I moaned at the temperature of her cold hands.

"Hnn.." I moaned in our kiss while she's massaging my breasts, she carefully parted my legs and got in between of them.

"What are you doing?" I asked innocently, she smiled before kissing me back and moving down to my neck, licking the back of my ears before going completely down.

"We have to go baby.." It sounded like a beg, I'm sure she's enjoying this right now, "hm? I'll be quick I promised, you looked really hot in the morning I can't help it" she whispered which made me blushed as red as tomato.

She pulled my pajama pants down with my underwear and gasped, "It seems like you're ready baby" she smirked under me, "ok. Stop teasing and hurry" I demanded.

She chuckled before slowly sliding in two fingers which made me retract for a second, she pushed them in and out slowly but it suddenly got faster, "Damn you're so tight it feels good around my fingers.." I moaned, Her thrusting became even faster and deeper making me lose my sanity over the pleasure that I'm feeling right now. Soon enough, I reached my climax, she pulled her fingers out and smiled at me lovingly before kissing me slowly.

"Ok. Shall we take a shower now? Together?" She said pulling me up, "S-stop.. I.. I need a few minutes, go ahead I'll come right after" she laughed at me before kissing my cheek.

"You like seeing me like this huh?!" I whined, she laughed before saying, "yes, I love it" while licking her lips before disappearing to the bathroom.

.

.

.

I glanced at her playing with our pet, cherry and smiled.

"How long have you been dating this one?" My mom asked, I turned to face her "more than 6 months now, Mom" I smiled.

"Are you happy?" She asked, I nodded "I am. I've never been this happy before" I said honestly in which she nodded.

"I can tell. Go ahead and call them before your brother kills her with his stare" Mom chuckled.

I went to the living room area and called them both. I glared at my brother and he gave me the what?-I'm-only-being-protective look. I glanced at my girlfriend and she gave me an awkward smile.

"Let's go to the table, every thing is set up" I said before grabbing Yoohyeon's hands and leading her to the table and sitting next to her facing our Mom and my brother.

"So?" My mom started, she has a really strong personality and she might look really snobby but she's a sweetheart once you get to know her. I felt my girlfriend's grip on my hand got tighter.

"Mom, this is my girlfriend Yoohyeon. Yooh, This is My Mom and my brother" I introduced them. Yoohyeon stood up and bowed, my Mom nodded and tells her to sit back down.

"I heard you're moving in together?" My brother asked.

"Yes, sometime this week" I replied.

"What do you do for a living, Yoohyeon-ssi?" My brother asked again, I glared at him.

"Oh I.. I work from home at the moment, we have our own family business in the states but my Mom is currently in charge over there so me and my sister help out from here.. also, I do samples for songs as a hobby" my girlfriend replied confidently, I smiled.

"Cool" I brother nodded, I raised my eyebrows at him. He manages our family business so I think my girlfriend just earned a point on that matter.

"We're not against you both. Don't worry, we just wanna see if my one and only daughter is in good hands and I saw that she's much happier this time and I'm guessing it must've been because of you. So.. please keep taking care of my daughter" My mom glanced at us before smiling.

"I will, Mom. Thank you for giving us your blessings" Yoohyeon said choking me from my water with her calling my Mom, Mom. I saw my Mom smiled as well as my brother.

"Same here, maybe we can discuss business one day, huh?" My brother said smiling at my girlfriend which nodded in response.

End of Jiu's POV

Yoohyeon's POV

"How was the dinner at Minji's?" My sister asked, "oh? It went well. I thought they weren't gonna like me but Mom actually turned out to be a sweetheart" I smiled.

"Mom?!?! OMO!" My sister shrieked with laughter, I rolled my eyes and ignored her.

"I still can't believe you're moving out, but I'm so proud of what you've become. I mean.. I would've been proud regardless" my sister said, I looked at her and smiled.

"Thanks unnie! I'm also proud of you and happy for you and Siyeon-unnie. I can't wait for your wedding" I grinned, she came up to me and hugged me tight.

"I know I said some things when we fight.. and some of those I mean it but" she glared at me before smiling again, "most of those I don't. Not matter what, you'll always be my little sister. And I hope you feel the same way to me" she sniffed, I chuckled, "Of course, unnie! You're the only family I have here besides Minji and Dami. No matter what, I'll always be beside you" I smiled and hugged her again.

"Well, we're pretty dramatic aren't we?? Hahahah. Anyways, I have something for you" she grabbed a box and handed it to me.

"Oh? What's this? It's not something weird right?? Is this an heirloom or something...?" She choked on her soda before laughing loudly, "Well.. I guess? Just open it when you decided to marry her" she replied sarcastically, I giggled.

"Alright.. now I'm curious" I gave her a suspicious look.

"Kidding aside.. I want you to promise me not to hurt my bestfriend. I want you to promise me that you will always always go here first, in this house, to tell me if some things aren't going your way" She glanced at me, I smiled.

"I promised. To the bottom of my heart" She smiled sweetly before hugging me, "Aah.. you've grown.. alright, I can't keep you forever anyways.. maybe it's really time to hand you over to Minji" she chuckled, I did the same.

End of Yoohyeon's POV

-----------

- Jiyoo?!?!?! O.O

- Soft suyoo T.T

- Also, one chapter left T.T