Info and background

Selena Natalia (Talia) Brown played by Florence Pugh

Britain's Eurovision 2021 candidate:
Name: Selena Natalia Brown
Nickname: Talia
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Height: 5 foot 4
Song: Bad Medicine (original song by Bon Jovi)

Back ground:

Selena grew up in a rural area of Scotland, where she lived with her parents and two siblings. Her dad introduced her to Queen when she was very young and her mother introduced her to ABBA and Eurovision. Her two siblings are both younger than her ate 19 and 15. Her brother William is 19 and heavily into rugby and her sister Athena was wanting to be come an actress. From a young age Selena was pushed into music as they were doing it at her primary school, so at the age of 8 she had picked up her first guitar. The only time you wouldn't see her with her guitar is when her parents bought her an electric guitar at 11 years old. Now she has learnt how to play the base guitar and drums but to varying degrees of success. Selena also took signing lessons at 13 years old and hasn't looked back. No matter how talented she has been she could never master one thing and that was talking to people, she could play as many songs as she wanted but after that she would lock up and freeze unable to talk to anyone. With that problem she only made two friends and she stuck with them all the time. When they went to university in Glasgow she went to but to a music college.