Chapter 13.

____________________

Alex grunted as she landed on the hard floor. She raised her hand and seen the gun "yes!"

Alex stood up and stretched her back, she walked out of the classroom and notice only empty corridors. Baring her hand tightly around her gun, she began to walk slowly down the hallway.

"Scott I cant fight this guy " stiles yelled

Alex felt her eyes grow, there it was, the voice that had been poising her thoughts. Stiles was real.

Alex turned the corner, her breath taken when she seen her boyfriend with a gun to his head.

"I've been waiting for this" Alex muttered,

The ghost rider turned its head, Alex pointed the gun towards him. She pulled the trigger and with one shot he disappeared into a cloud of green dust.

Stiles exhaled a held breath, his head turned and he locked eyes with Alex; stiles wasn't sure how long he was gone but every second she was all he thought about.

"you..

"I remember" Her voice quivered,

The couple couldn't find each other quicker, Alex almost tackled stiles in a hug. Holding him as tight as she could.

She took in his scent, instantly feeling safe. Nothing else mattered anymore.

Stiles lifted her chin, bringing his lips to hers. Alex felt every memory of stiles wash over her; as if he never disappeared.

Alex broke the kiss, tears ran down her face "I'm so sorry, I didn't remember you I didn't-..

"I don't care" he spoke softly, wiping the tears from her face

"I thought I lost you" she choked out,

Stiles pulled alex back into his arms,, kissing the top of her head "never"

Alex held his face, taking in every detail she fell in love with, wondering how she ever forgot someone so perfect.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Mhm" she hummed

"Where the hell did you get that gun?"

Alex bit her lip "I.. uh, I may have tackled a ghost rider for it and then got whipped here"

"God I missed you" stiles exasperated, kissing her again