Ep 8: Dinner

Y/N pov
We went downstairs. Oh.
"They're there..." Ivy said.
We all went to where they were.
"Hi" Nadia said awkwardly.
"Cmon let's eat" Yeonjun said. Us girls sat together and so did the guys.
"I have a question" Ivy said.
"Yes?" Soobin said.
"Why is this necessary? This whole marriage thing? Why?" Ivy said.
"Because soon our parents will retire and we have to have a queen to rule the kingdom with" Beomgyu said.
"Can't you guys rule it by yourselves" Skye asked.
"Nope, the royal law in every kingdom is to have both a king and queen" Taehyun said.
"Don't you guys like it?" Kai said.
"I mean meeting the girls I do but I don't think we can do this marriage" I said.
"Yeah" the girls said.
"Ok let's make rules" beomgyu said.
"One, act like you love us to the public but here, no" Beomgyu said. We all nodded.
"Two, tell us where you're going before going out" Beomgyu said. We all nodded.
"Last, we'll divorce after a year or two to make it real" beomgyu said. We all nodded. After that I noticed Yeonjun staring at Nadia. The girls noticed too.
Then Ivy took off her jacket and wrapped it around Nadia.
"We see you Yeonjun" Ivy said. We all laughed.
"Already caught feelings?" Skye asked.
"Maybe, maybe not" He said. We all laughed again. We were all turning into really good friends. All of us laughing and talking feels so good.
After dinner, we all went to our rooms.

"What a long day" I said. Changing into my PJs. The rest of the night I watched drama.
                                   ...
                        Time: 10pm
Y/n pov
Ugh I can't sleep. It's already so late. I feel tired but my brain doesn't want to sleep. Maybe I'll explore the mansion.

I was walking until I saw a door I've never seen. I opened it and... It was Beomgyu's room...crap.

He was sleeping

He was sleeping. I tiptoed to go out, but it was, too late.
"What are you doing here?" He said. Well I'm screwed.
"Listen I couldn't sleep and I was roaming around the mansion and I saw your door and I thought it was a storage room" I said in one breath. He started getting closer, I walked back.
"W-what are you doing?" I said, and my back bumped onto the wall beside the door.
"You know, you're different" he said, stopping, our bodies are nearly touching.
"What" I said.
"Normally girls would die for me, but you're different" he said, grinning.
"Bro stop grinning, what happened to the rules?" I said.
"You know there are rule breakers for a reason right?" He said. He's getting closer.
"OH LOOK AT THE TIME, GOODNIGHT BEOMGYU" I said, running out of the room going back to my room.
"Why is my face so hot?" I said. Omg did I just blush...