Salvaged

It's been years. Since I've seen a face around here. I was broken and alone. In that hell I call my home. You always choose to stay. Reaching out to keeping me away. You think you stand a chance tonight. Us against the ghosts of your past!

*instrumental* It's been years. Since I've seen a face around here. I was broken and alone. In that hell I call my home. Should've left to decay. Finding me was your worst mistakes. Now I've found my new obsession. Now it's just you and me!

You turn away, I'll be right beside you. You cut me off, but I'll always have another way to find you. My body's still mending, your in for a sight! Another night, but it doesn't get easy. Because your stuck picking up all the pieces that they salvaged. No matter what the ending, you won't last the night!

I hear breathing in your room. Now don't you panic, it will be all over soon. And you can play your little games all day, you'll never be free! You can block me out all you want, but I'll hear the sound. The echo of a"HELLO", I'll come back around!
You turn away, I'll be right beside you. You cut me off, but I'll always have way to find you. My body's still mending,your in for a sight! Another night, but it doesn't get easy. Because your stuck picking up all the pieces that they salvaged. No matter what the ending, you won't last the night.

No happy ending will ever find you. All of these ghosts they're fro deep inside you. No happy ending( No happy ending) will ever find you.( will find you) All of these ghosts they're(Don't let these ghosts from deep inside you.)
You turn away, I'll be right beside you. You cut me off, but I'll always have a way to find you. My body's still mending, your in for a sight. Another night, but it doesn't get easy. Because your stuck picking you all the pieces that they salvaged. No matter what the ending, you won't last the night.(You won't last the night) *Hybrid's(Springtrap's) jumpscare sound*