Chapter 1 (The Broken old SEKAI)

It was a happy day in our Sekai..

"Tsukasa! Can you help me in my robots please?"

"Sure, why not, Rui?" I replied while smiling.

"Great! Lets start, shall we?"

I nodded in reply. We started to make bots and repair some broken bots. Until i saw that one bot that plays musics.

'I wonder what this bot do..' i thought not knowing it can cause bad things. I started to play a music, it was normal until.. It got disorted and played backwards... It has dark meanings...

"Dying is not the best, but losing your soul is~"

"Our friendship is trash! It doesnt make any sense!"

"You shall never exist again~"

"The taste of your intest1nes are the best~"

"I like drinking blood like it was wine~"

We stared at it horrifiedly. "Tsukasa... Wh-what did you do..?" I started twitching while turnibg my head into him. "R-Rui..? Wh-why cant i-i... Feel.. A-anything.....?"

Rui pov:

W-what?.. He cant... Feel..... Anything..? What does he mean.?

Nobody pov:

Tsukasas hair colors then started to change to color black with blue tip. He turn up his head and the music stopped. Tsukasa started to grin weirdly. What is he gonna do?

Tsukasa ran to an object that is sharp and picked it up. And ran towards Rui while smiling widely. "TSUKASA STO-" But before he finished his sentence Tsukasa startes to st4b him aggressively non-stop. "AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" He startes to laugh like a maniac while stabbing Rui. The sky turned grey and the bots started to disappear. Emu and Nene was far away so they dont know what was happening. "AAAAAAHH!! HELP!! SOMEONE HELP ME!! AAAAH!! PLEASE!! TSUKASA NO STOP!!!" But then, he started to lose his consiousness. He doesnt want to close his eyes. He grabbed Tsukasas arm to stop the st4bbing but got st4bbed in his head instead. He died. Tsukasa smiled weirdly staring into Ruis corpse. "Finally.. The SEKAI can be mine!!" He found Emu staring at him while in shock. She screamed and ran for her life but Tsukasa caught her already. He st4bbed her in her head, stomach, legs, and arms. He ch0pped her body into pieces, then put it into a fridge.

Nene went to Miku to ask where Rui and Emu was. But Miku stared at Nene weirdly and smiled ear to ear. "Nene... You're next~" Miku became Tsukasa and st4bbed Nene in her leg. Nene screamed on top of her lungs Rin and Len heard her. Tsukasa dragged Nene in an alley and put his glass shard on her mouth and slowly sl1ts it. "MMMM!!! MHM HMM HMMM!!( PLEASE!!! STOP IT TSUKASA!!!)" But then she died because Tsukasa st4bbed her in her back. Tsukasa grabbed Rin secretly and started to ch0p her body into pieces. "LENNNN!!!! HELP MEEEE!!!!"Len heard her but Rin disappeared. Len was horrified and scared. "R-Rin..? TSUKASA-KUN!! WHY!?!" Tsukasa then laughed like a maniac and charged into Len. He punched him in his eye. He st4bbed him in his stomach. He ch0pped his legs into pieces.

The Sekai then started to turn colorless. And the stage became a castle. The robots disappeared. There was thunder, raindrops and blizzard. He got a crown and weared it. He entered the castle. It was beautiful but the Sekai is not. It was the "Broken Old Sekai of Wonderland."

~ chapter 2 ~