The King of the SEKAI and his new FRIEND. (chapter 2)

As i entered the castle, i felt something strange.

'something is heading towards me.'

"Master Tenma, here's your gloves." I already expected this, but anyways, i saw the throne and sat on it without hestitation. There were bots gathering around me and praising me. I'm not too comfortable about this but it is what i've wanted and i can never change the past anymore. I went upstairs to explore quietly but then, i heard someone following me. I think it wasnt a robot. There was footsteps thats why i cant tell it wasnt a bot. I turned around to see a boy with purple hair with a bit of color cyan in the end of his hair.

"H-hello master.." "Hey. You're shaking. Are you cold?" "N-no master.. Im g-good..." I only glared at him and gave him my jacket. "Here. Dont just stand there and make yourself cold. Understood?" He nodded and left. He was kind. But still, he's a servant here.

But he's nice.?

No. HE'S A SERVANT.

BE FRIENDS.!!!!

One day, i went out to find him in the Sekai. He was watering grey flowers in a garden and still wearing my jacket. I stared at him daydreaming. His face is pretty... Some robots went in the garden and yelled at him for wearing my JACKET!?? I ran to them and stopped the robots.

"STOP IT!! He's my friend!!"

"But master... HE-"

"ENOUGH." they all nodded and left us alone.

"Hey, are you okay? By the way, i havent got your name yet pretty boy." He blushed slightly.. Maybe because of embarrasment? "M-master Tenma.. My name is Akio.." he said while shaking.

"A pretty name for a pretty boy, i see.." He blushed like a tomato again... Maybe because of embarrassment again? OR MAYBE HE'S GAY-

We walked inside my room but he stopped infront of the door and said, "Master, i cannot go inside your room. Servants are not allowed here.." i glared at him confusedly. "But you're my friend. Get in, make this room just like your room. Walk freely." I said and smiled at his injured face. He walked in but there was an electric barrier that made him flinch and made him lay down on the floor, struggling to breath. Tsukasa was shocked and turned off the barrier. He didnt saw the switch and now he felt guilty. "AKIO!!" He rushed to the boy and carried him into the healing room.

Colors is slowly turning into 'colors' again. Some robots are disappearing. He was shock about it, he tried to hide his reaction. But Akio knows whats going on. Tsukasa wrapped some bandages around Akios face and healed his injures.

"Master... I already knew what was going on..." He said trying to smile. Tsukasa doesnt want his friend to disappear. "Please... Dont tell me... You're gonna leave... Akio?..." Akio looked away trying not to cry. But however he tried not to, his eyes still did. Tsukasa's face was filled with fear.

"No........ Akio..... Why...?" "It is your desire master.... I am sorry." With that, he stood up and went out of the room. Tsukasa is just there, staring at the door where Akio, his servant went and left.

Time skip:

It was midnight. Im still up,, sleepy yet dont want to close my eyes. I need to find Akio.

I got up and grabbed a flashlight. I closed the door in my room and locked it, i went downstairs while sneaking. Until someone grabbed me and putted its hand into my mouth.

"Shh... We dont want him to see us, Tsukasa-Kun." "M- MMPH!?." RUI!? WAIT, BUT HOW!? I kept thinking about that until i saw Akio. What is he doing? Why is he grinning while looking at that book!? But.. Why? How? Why is he doing this? I thought he's kind, nice and all. But i'm seeing.. THIS!?

"Hello Sister."

(TBC..)