OBSESSED EX

Knock knock......

Y/n opened the door only to get pushed by taehyung..........

He pushed her and pinned her against the wall.....

Tae - The fuck were you doing with that jeon huh?

Y/n - who are you to ask me? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO ASK ME HUH?

Tae - y-y/n..... Baby-

Y/n - SHUT UP DON'T YOU DARE TO CALL ME BABY I'M NOT YOUR FUCKING BABY KIM TAEHYUNG YOU HAVE ALREADY LOST THE RIGHT TO CALL ME BABY.......

Saying that she pushed him hardly.....

Tae - y/n ahhh baby I'm sorry love I'm sorry please forgive me love please give me a chance please-

Y/n - forgive you huh? Seriously after what have you done to me you still want me to forgive you huh? Don't you have any shame..... I loved you taehyung i fucking loved you........ When i saw you first i fall for you but i never imagined that you will propose me or something...... But you did you proposed me i felt like I am the happiest girl alive....... I thought you are really in love with me but i was wrong you were using me....... Whenever you come home late i thought you were busy working in your company but i was wrong really wrong.......you were busy fucking your ex girlfriend Kim taehyung....... You left me for her the one who cheated on you and used you only for money........ After you left me I cried and cried and cried...... But the i took a decision that I will not waste my tears for someone like you........ I didn't lost you......... You are the one who lost me Kim taehyung........

Tae - y/n ahhh please i love you

Y/n - if you love me then why you cheated on me huh ?

Tae - please it was a mistake.....

Y/n - no...... It was your choice taehyung.....

Tae - please give me one chance only one chance please.....

...- seriously?

Taehyung and y/n look towards the stairs and saw jk only on his boxers......

Taehyung slowly look at y/n and realised that she is only wearing a oversized white shirt.........

He slowly look at her face and saw her already looking at him with a smirk......

Jk went towards her and sneaked his arms around her waist........

Tae - DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH MY WOMEN JEON JUNGKOOK......

Jk - your woman Hmmmm really? Then let her tell to whom she belongs to.....

Y/n - i belongs to you jk.......

Tae - y-y/n......

She pecked jk's cheeks....... taehyung stood up and punched jk hardly.......

He again punched jk....... When he was about to punch again but......

Y/n took a vase and smashed it on taehyung's head.........

He fell down lifeless soon blood starts to come from his head.....

Jk - you killed him ?

Y/n - i don't know hmmm maybe........

Jk took out his phone and dialled a number......

Jk - i want your help....

...- what?

Jk - i want you to hide a body..... As soon as possible......

...- as you wish......

Jk smirked and cut the call.......

Jk slowly went towards her and pinned her against the wall and whispered in his deep husky voice.......

Jk - Babygirl...... John will take care of him let's go and continue what we left hmmm.......

With that he kissed her hardly.......

But a tear left from taehyung's eyes and he closed it forever........

The end

Give me some ideas for next story and don't forget to comment about this story........