𝟷𝟹

Two Chapters In One

Special chapter- sex in school

Teacher!Y/n x Student!Rin

(Suna = 19)
(Y/n = 24)

-smut
-spit
-whatever that kink is when someone uses you for their own pleasure and discards your own
-mean Dom suna
-slutty y/n

She's fucking with him, this is the fifth zero his English teacher has gave him. Suna is an athlete he can't fail a class, all because he's been busy and hasn't been paying her any attention.

Dating his teacher wasn't the smartest thing especially since she's petty asf, and when they get in an argument she gives him failing grades just cause or leans a little to close to his fellow classmates.

It's 2:30 so she's in her planning period, Rin stormed down the hallway ignoring all of the people calling out to him, reaching the room 307.

"Y/n" he shut and locked the door behind him making sure the windows to the hallway were shut and blocked by blinds.

"Rin." Standing and smoothing out her pencil skirt, his eyes falling  onto her exposed chest the bra he got her last holiday showing the the thin fabric.

"And yes I was wearing a blazer over this so shutup" she read his mind knowing he'd get possessive I'd anyone else saw the view he got.

"Your being a brat y/n" his hands found there respectful place on her hips, her body reacting on its own by wrapping her own arms across his neck, and pushing against him.

"Have I? I think your the one being unfair, even in this class I don't have your attention" she somewhat pouted but it seemed more like a scowl.

"Attention? You've been acting out cause you want some dick?"

"I didn't say that" embarrassed she tried pushing away from him but his grip on her hips tightened as he moved her hips to rub against his hardening dick.

"We went on a date yesterday." He harshly manhandled you to bend you over the desk. One large hand on your hip to keep you rubbing against his zipper side the other on your neck keeping your face planted into the wooden desk.

"Your a cock hungry slut, who can't go a couple days without /my/ dick." He leaned over you, his chest to your back. His hand left your neck and went to your leg. He caressed your legs and scrunched up your skirt.