Thats my girl

1659 words
-
Heated again! doesn't go very far <3
-

Once you woke up you really did need to leave, no matter if Eddie wanted you or not. You know Jason was gonna be waiting for you at home. You start getting up to get dressed and put shoes on. You saw a letter, it had your name written on it. When did Eddie have the time to make this? Hasn't he been sleeping next to you this whole time. You go to open it and you hear
"Well good morning y/n" Eddie says with his hair crazy and that amazing morning voice again.
"Good morning Ed, what's this note written to me?" You ask looking at him
"Oh i couldn't sleep so i wrote you a note." He says in his raspy morning voice.

"You know Ed, Im gonna need you to stop talking. That morning voice is far too attractive." you say looking away at him.
"My morning voice darling? what about it" he smirks. You run to him and kiss him.
"Shut up Munson" You say after kissing him. He pulls you back into another kiss and this time wrapping his hands around your waist. You wrap your hands around his shoulders and slide your hands into his hair. Making it easier to hold onto him. Eddie grips your waist harder, he must like his hair being played with. You started to run your hair through his hair more, this let out a quiet and quick noise from him.
"Do that again y/n, please" he asks you trying to not sound desperate. You continued to run your hands through his hair gripping into at times. This made Eddie go crazy, he starts to try to get access through your mouth so he can make out with you. You allow and Eddie starts feeling his hands all along your body.
"Eddie, i really like you" you say as you pull away.
"I really like you too sweetheart, we could do this so much more often" he smiles desperately trying to kiss you again. You smile and go back to making out with him.
Time goes on and your starts to feel his hands slide to the top of your pants. You didn't know if you wanted to go this far yet. You never have with Eddie so what is he's trying to use you right now?

"Eddie, slow down. I'm not ready for that yet" you say looking into his eyes that were so dilated.
"You okay y/n?" he stops looking at you worried.
"i'm okay love, i just wanna make sure i can make us last if we do happen. This is something i wanna do immediately." You say looking down, your past ex got mad when you said this to him so you were scared Eddie was going to do the same thing. He stops and looks at you point your chin up with his hand.
"hey hey y/n, that's okay. I understand we'll wait till you're ready sweetheart" He smiles at you

 I understand we'll wait till you're ready sweetheart" He smiles at you

"You sure Ed? I feel like i fucked it up" you say.
"No y/n, the moment will always be special with you. I can wait as long as you want and when you're ready we'll try again okay?" he says, you nod.
"Now Munson, about this letter assigned to me. May I open it?" you say trying to convince him with a smile
"Not yet, i haven't exactly made it good yet." he looks at you then the letter.
"But Eddieeee" you whine to him.
"Just wait, give me some more time to work on it" He looks at you.
"Fine fine, but i really do need to go home. It's raining plus Jason will be looking for me when i get back. Especially trying to figure out who i was with. You're gonna need to stay here, it's not even a five minute walk back to my house i'll be okay" You look at him.
"I don't like you walking alone, especially in the rain love" He looks at you with puppy eyes.
"Too bad Ed's i have to, i'll be okay i promise. I'll see you at school tomorrow i promise" you smile at him. He runs over to hug you before you leave.
"See you tomorrow my love" he looks at you with the sweetest love glance.
"Bye eddie" you laugh and walk to go out the door.
As you were walking home you couldn't get it out of your head. Eddie wanted to do more with me now. This isn't some elementary and middle school bully anymore, this was a guy who wanted to actually talk to you. Maybe even be more than friends. This thought replayed over and over in your head. You were home now, as you go to walk through the front door taking your shoes off as you walk in you hear a voice.