𝓑𝓮𝓽𝓻𝓪𝔂𝓪𝓵

Warning!!

•Blood
•Haha scaramouche becomes heartbroken again
•Possibly ooc?
•TW warning: emo

-

-------------------

Pathetic and gullible you are to fall for his tricks, truly. How has it come to this? The man you loved with all your heart, being the one to kill you. You cared about him, you loved him, you trusted him, yet this is what it led to. Becoming a harbinger's lover was a foolish decision, you yourself knew that, yet for some reason you can't bring yourself to accept it. You can't even bring yourself to do something as simple as hate him, yet even after he has killed you, you still love him.

Ah, no wonder it hurts so much, after all, The worst part about betrayal is because it never comes from your enemies.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

You laid on the ground, blood pooling under you non-stop. The once warmth you had is now slowly becoming a numbing cold, yet you were still able to smile at your murderer and lover, or now, ex-lover. You reached your arm out to him, fingertips brushing against his cheek, your eyes softening at the sight of him. You can't hate him for killing you no matter how hard you try, you really can't! You truly are pathetic for falling for him, believing his sweet words of love, believing he would never hurt you, believing he loves you, yet here you are, still trying to deny the truth, trying to believe his lies, letting him manipulate you.

"Please.." you weakly whispered, your arm beginning to tremble, "Please tell me you truly loved me.. even if it's a lie, please..!"

He stared at you coldly, shaking his head as he took your hand off him, "I never once meant a word I told you."

Your eyes widened at this, brimming with tears. Hearing this was worse than getting killed, it felt like your heart got stabbed a million times over. If he ever wanted to just break your heart, can't he atleast let you hate him?! He's so wicked, so cruel, so evil. You let the tears stream freely, uncaring of who could see your state, you'd be dead anyway right? So why bother to care?

"I resent you, Tartaglia." you spoke your last words, and finally heaved your final breath.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Scaramouche roamed the halls, looking for you because he was borednout of his life. "Where on earth could that idiot be?" he facepalmed, getting impatient by the second. The sound of weeping caught his attention, curious he made his way to it's source. "Wh-" he cut himself off, staring at the scene in shock. You were, dead? No, you weren't dead, you couldn't be dead. His whole body trembled, denying the fact that you are dying, unfortunately for him, your injuries are beyond treating. A large gash was across your abdomen, small wounds scattered on your legs and arms, and you were practically bathing in your own blood!

"I resent you, Targtaglia." The old tone you had when speaking about it was replaced, once loving, now cold and full of spite. He approached your figure, staring down at it in disbelief, you are now no longer breathing, your body was as cold as the Snezhnayan winds, your eyes once full of life were now dull. He picked your body up, ignoring the stains of blood on his garments. He gently cradled your body, holding it close. "How dare you die.." His voice sounded shaky and broken, "How dare you die before me.. how dare you..." He sobbed, holding you tighter.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Oi, what do you think your doing?" Scaramouche hissed at you threateningly.

"None of your business Balladeer." You said back at him. He glared at you and you glared back, the glaring contest lasted no longer than a minute before he crossed his arms and huffed.

"You aren't allowed to die, you hear me?"

You stared at him wide eyed when he spoke those words, before grinning mischievously. "Do you care about me, Balladeer?~" you teased.

"In your dreams." he replied, standing beside you taking out his catalyst, "Now let's finish this mission."

"Of course milord." you smirked, pulling your weapon out.

"Call me that again and I'll kill you."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

He got up and left, marching to wherever the fuck Childe was, not giving a single shit about the people whispering when he walked in, all he was focused on is giving Childe the biggest beating he has ever, and will ever receive.

"My lord!" a fatui mage called out to him, "H-here." she bowed, handing a handkerchief over to him with a light blush covering her face and the tips of her ears.

He stared down at the mage, eyes piercing through her, "Get out of my sight." He snarled at her.

"..What?..." the mage asked in surprise.

"Are you deaf or just stupid? I told you to get. out. OF. MY. SIGHT!" He shouted at her, "If you are unable to obey your superiors then you have no place in the fatui." He said, walking past her.

He walked out of that damned place, and finally saw Childe's room in the palace. He kicked the door open, and he was met with the room's owner washing his hands and humming in glee. Scaramouche darted towards him and tackled him to the floor, he balled his fists and grabbed Childe by his collar.

"You– You fucking killed her! She was your lover! She loved you, she cared for you, she always defended you, she would stay patient for you, she TRUSTED YOU!" he screamed at him, releasing his tears as they trickled down his face.

"She was a necessary sacrifice for the Tsaritsa's grand plan for us." He simply stated back, his eyes were empty, without a single hint of guilt. Scaramouche was even more blinded by his rage and he landed a punch on Childe.

"The Tsaritsa comes second after no one, whatever she wishes, I will grant no matter the cost." He continued, ignoring the stinging pain of the punch that he was just given.

"I'll fucking kill you, Tartaglia." Scaramouche said, lifting his arm oncepre to land another hit.

"That's enough, Balladeer." A voice stopped him, "Tartaglia is not to disobey the Tsaritsa's orders."

"You have no place in this, Columbina." Scaramouche replied, getting off Childe, "So why meddle in our business?"

"The Tsaritsa requests of our presence in the meeting room today, she expects all harbingers to be there." Columbina calmly answered and turned her heel, "It's at 17:00 sharp, don't be late." she smiled and left.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

A small, slender figure could be seen asleep beside a bed. His head was laid down on the matress, snuggling near another figure on the bed. He woke up, indigo eyes staring at the figure on the bed. He took the figure's hand and planted a kiss on it's knuckles, sighing lovingly as he continued to stare at it. "Oh dear Y/n, how I'd wish you'd just wake up. Just how long will you be asleep?" he smiled softly at the well preserved body on the bed.

----------------------------------

So, whaddya think? It's my first time writing angst so that's why it's pretty bad 😍