A/n

HELP ME I READ THIS RHING AND IT'S SO FUNNY WAHAHAHAHA

Can't believe I had the balls to write this bye 🏃🏻‍♀️

Anyway, I noticed that people actually got confused abt exactly what the hell is going on, and honestly, I understand why. Next time I shouldn't put the info on the desc considering the fact that most people don't actually read it smh.

That aside, I want to talk about what the point of this oneshot was. I wrote this because I had a random thought in my head and went 'go for it' and it ended in whatever this is.

Now that I've blessed(cursed) your eyes, I wanted to say that I might be writing a book soon (I unpublished the one we were working on due to multiple errors we've made after she took over. Only those who actually read that book will know who I'm talking about, for those who don't, she's a friend of mine) and that book might have some hints toward this oneshot, of course, it isn't exactly what happened but what could've happened (if we were spawned in Snezhnaya).

Honestly, this was supposed to be a scara fluff because I'm way better at writing those. Intrusive thoughts won me over and now we're here.

Probably gave too much unnecessary info in this note, so that's all I'll say. Stay safe and hydrated~

Edit: I'll be adding another chapter, which is basically the same idea but written differently given I genuinely don't like how I've written this.