Toonfication au x my OC

! Warning, spoilers for k_the_kartoonists story "toonfication" on fanfiction.net. Please read their story, it is amazing and they deserve it! Also youlk probably wanna read that first since it'll make more sense. Anyways...sit back relax and enjoy. (This is my first animaniacs fanfic/one shot...so dont judge k? :p

Before we start quickly...

I do not have a drawing of my OC, but i do have a general idea of her looks.

Age: 14 nearly 15 

Name: Yazzie warner

Species: toon/cartoon character 

Gender: female

Wears: a giant oversize pink sweat shirt with jean shorts underneath and a beanie that flattens out her ears. 

Fun facts/random: She has a birthmark she covers up, she's ashamed of her ears, was abandoned at birth, and homeless.

Anyways thats all, and we shall begin the story now!

It was a late dark night in Burbank, spring of the year 2021. Yazzie was underneath a tree in a old boarded up playground. She sighed under her breath as she looked up at the starry night sky. She often felt alone in this world. No family (that she knew of) and no friends because honestly who would want to be with a random smelly toon who tells wacky jokes nobody understands. At this time it was about 12 midnight and she decided she should go to sleep for a while, so she adjusted her position and placed her small childhood ripped in pieces blanket on top of her. She closed her eyes and quietly drifted off into dreamland.

1:18 am

A huge crash was heard in the park which jolted Yazzie awake. She nearly had a heart attack, how had someone found her? Was it the police? Was she going to get arrested!? She heard someone creeping around the park, which frightened her. But through all of this she worked up the courage to speak. "Hello?" She asked, shaking all over. "Is someone there?" She followed up on her own question. When suddenly a small shadow peaks out from behind her. "Ah! Show yourself!" She cry's out nearly passing out due to all the panicking. All she could hear was a growl, like a small dog.. next thing she knows this creature pops out from behind her, stabbing her with a needle of some kind causing her to pass out onto the ground, and allowing this strange being to take her back with them.

2:05am

"Hey Yakko!" Cried out a voice from the other room. "Quiet!" He yelled even though he was yelling himself. "Ive just made a scientific brake through!" He yelled staring down at the now toonified body of Nora Norita, the CEO of warner brothers."Whats so special about her again?" Asked the curious little boy who was now behind Yakko. "AHH!" He yelled nearly dropping his syringe from his hands. "Wakko don't scare me like that!" He yelled angrily, putting the syringe away. "Sorry Yakko!" Cried wakko sticking his tongue out "Anyways what was it you wanted?" Yakko asked, drawing his attention to his younger brother. "I got that toon you wanted from the radar!" Wakko said jumping happily up and down as he spoke. "Oh right! Nearly forgot. Now i can test out my new device! Alright come wakko, lets see what who you've brought!" Said yakko rubbing his rubber gloved hands together. Yakko grabs his cup of "coffee" which was actually just water (but he doesn't wanna admit that) and walks towards the other examination room. He opens the door with his keys and takes a sip of his "coffee" which he spits out as he looks at the toon before him.

"Bad coffee?" Wakko asks confused at why his brother had just spat all over the place. "No wakko its just water and even you know that!" Cried yakko then putting his hand on his head. "Oh right.." he said "but whats wrong?" He asked. "Are you joking? Yakko did you not know...or did you not see how specifically close this cartoon looks to us?" He asked going up to the table and gesturing towards it. "Nope." He says calmly while is brother angrily gestures towards Yazzies sleeping body. "Seriously wakko?" Yakko says crossing his arms. "How about now?" He asks taking the toons beanie off making her long ears puff out. "Ohh i see the resemblance now!" He says with a smile. "Finally!" Yakko says putting both hands on his head and rubbing his face. "So why does  she look like us?" Asked wakko, causing Yakko to nearly scream. "That basically means shes related to us Wakko!" Yakko says angrily. "Oh yeah ok...what does that mean again?" He asked. Yakko had almost had it with him until he looked back at her and sighed. "She could be our sister Wakko.." Yakko said looking at Wakko.

After all the fighting had subsided, Yazzie began to wake up and Yakko began to panic. "Oh no! She'll think shes her for us to hurt her! Or worse, a test subject!" Said Yakko looking down at her strapped in a literal mad scientist table. "Well i mean you were going to ex- " wakko was stopped by Yakkos hand on his mouth. Yazzie had just woken up completely and was staring directly into yakkos eyes. "You..you.." she said stuttering and trying to find a way to speak. "You look like me." They both said at once. Just then a small pink ghostly cartoony like figure flies into the room. "Hey brother you forgot to-" she stopped at the sight of Yazzie. "Whats going on?" She asked, Looking at her brothers and this new guest."Woah...she looks like us!" Said dot following up on her question and now becoming excited. "We think shes our sibling!" Wakko cried out happily. "Well no...thats actually not confirmed.." said Yazzie sensing her excitement and energy."Finally i have a big sister!" She said flying towards her, and although you could barely distinct what was her face you could tell she was smiling. 

"Do you like makeup? I love makeup! Oh and boys are gross...am i right?" Dot asked as she cried out happily, circling and staring down at Yazzie."Now just wait for one second you guys!" Said Yakko cutting into the conversation. "We don't know for sure!" He said crossing his arms. "Oh well why don't we do some form of DNA test for like toons...is that a thing?" Suggested Yazzie, becoming fond of her new friends.. or should she say, family. "Well yes but-" Yakko started as he was cut off. "We should do it! Can we do it Yakko, oh can we please?" Pleaded dot. "Yeah can we?" Added Wakko. "Ugh fine, Yazzie are you ok with that?" He asked. "All for it!" Yazzie said with a smile. "Good.. good. Alright lets begin then." He said sorting through an assortment of tools and devices. "Ok, I'm just gonna let you out here, since You're..not a prisoner anymore!" Yakko said, smiling and almost laughing a bit. "Prisoner?" Asked Yazzie.

He let her loose of her "trap" and got his tools situated. "So..if you could sit up please?!" Yakko said to Yazzie, as she sat up and situated herself comfortably on the table. "Now, this is simply just a blood test, nothing more..except its not blood we're extracting. Its a substance that grows in toons known as, warnerium. Every toon produces a certain amount instead of blood, some with  more or less, depending on age and health." He explained making sure he was ready. "Now, are there any questions?" He asked putting his hands to his hips as he stared at Yazzie sitting on the examination table. "Nope." Yazzie said plainly. "Alrighty then! Lets do it." He said grabbing his needle and then looking back at Yazzie who was closing her eyes tightly. "You..are you alright?" Asked Yakko. It mist have been weird for him to say such a thing since he never shows worry to his test subjects

Yazzie opened her eyes and looked at her possible brother. "Sorry I've..never been fond of needles." She said managing to chuckle slightly. "No no, its alright. Ill try not to be too harsh or take too long or anything." He replied. He quickly took her sample of glowing blue liquid and placed it in a jar. She opened her eyes and looked over at Yakko who was studying the sample. Suddenly Yazzie started to feel sick, she may have forgotten to mention she was prone to fainting.... She started to become dizzy and developed a faint feeling. "Yazzie...are you ok?" He asked. He must have noticed because he had been staring directly at her for the past 10 seconds. "Im..I'm.." she tried to say as her vision got so blurry to the point where she couldn't see any more. She then could feel her whole body falling forward and thats all she could remember besides quiet whispered voices fading all around her.

And that is all for nowwww 

I may or may not do a part 2 in the future but if you have any one shot suggestions you want me to try, lemme know! Anyways byeeeee