Prologue

This is meant to summarize where spider man is and how he has become the person he is then. I will be adding a different way to make a family friendly but also stressed and not making good choices Aunt May.

[Small SA warning in the middle]

–––

Ben died when I was 12. He was robbed and and shot when the robber panicked and pulled the trigger. I was around the corner buying myself an ice cream, unaware of what was happened maybe 5 yards away. The sound is engraved in my head though. His blood on my hand as I put all my weight and strength into stopping his bleeding. My ice cream cone was discarded and melted into the pavement. He was so calm, just holding me. Told me his love and then he died smiling. Smiling despite his situation. And the guy? Gone.

His death would mark a time of sorrow in my life. May drank her mournful feeling down the toilet and snorted her joy till she was Rudolf, red nosed and clumsy. She tried to hide it but I wasn't dumb and she was a bad liar. Then I decided to stay after school and spend my time helping teachers. It was working out fine until one of them overstepped. Many warned to avoid him but never once in those rumors were warnings of what I would experience.

He asked for help and it wasn't an odd request as many teachers knew that's why I stayed behind. I went and it all started out normal. Just throwing out some trash and making the room ready for class the next morning. Then I heard the keys jingling as they locked the door, then the door shut. It had gotten late and I thought he was going to let us out of the class first. But he just stood there blocking the door. I could feel his ominous aura and by this point in my time line, I was still just an average kid, sophomore year.

I knew I couldn't get out of this and I still had no clue what to expect. I lost my innocence to that monster that night. Mr. Westcott would later be removed from the school for other reasons as I never spoke up about what happened but I sure as hell avoided him for the rest of his time there. I never told May because I didn't want to stress her out more back then.

I would get my powers a few months after he left the school. After I got my powers and mourned Ben's death I knew I was meant to do so much more than returning a purse or a wallet. My senses went up and I took on the characteristics of a spider. I could stick to walls, and had the strength and durability of a spider. However I also got a sixth sense of sorts that just knew when trouble was about to hit. But something notable was that the stale, cold environments of stores and hospitals seemed to lull me to sleep. My body would start to pull itself in and my senses would slow. In fact Aunt May had once checked my heart rate, having noticed my fatigued state, and commented that it was slow and quiet. Winter would be a bitch.

Over all though I had enough smarts to start working on tech that would ultimately serve great purpose to me when I patrolled. I decided to become a type of vigilante that saved lives in big and small ways. I engineered a cloth that was durable and breathable. Before that I made cuffs that produced webbing strong enough to hold almost 10 tons, and would eventually dissolve. After those I moved onto hacking tech so I could be better informed about villains and have an ear inside the police station.

And before I knew it, I had a whole self run organization that was AI ran. But in my attempts to be the best I can be as a hero, I failed as a friend and Ned got worried for me. I came back after getting my ass handed to me in numerous ways, but ultimately ending in me victorious and a furious Iron man as I disappeared. I had fractured my arm and had barely shoved myself through my window. I was quick to remove my suit and tech then went to asses my arm. Finally I here the crash of a Lego build and look to the opposite corner to myself.

There Ned stood, mouth ajar and hand just float there awkwardly as the thing he was previously holding was now sprawled across my floor. His eyes dart to my arm and his face changes from shocked to worried. He rushed over and almost started screaming and freaking out. I shut him up and pretty much told him I would release him if he kept quiet. He agreed and whisper yelled at me for thirty minutes about numerous things while I wrapped my arm. I explained and he asked to be an assistant of kinds. I agreed and from there he became my right hand man. Missions become more successful as I now had an extra pair of eyes on everything around me.

Alas, we never told the third of our friend group of my secret half life and she will likely never find out. Ned has had to help like to keep her guessing or ease her mind. I believe he has it under control.

---
Boy oh boy how great. Yes I'm changing the plot- to those of you who are actually following along (probably like 1 person). I went for a way to out there and out of control attempt at first and it wasn't working at ALL. So yeah 👍.