HAPPINESS before STORM

Sarawat told Tine to take him to his house. Now Tine became nervous that the son of a royal family in such a poor person's house. How will he accommodate? But the constant whining of Sarawat, Tine finally decided to take him home. So Sarawat and Tine went to Tine's house. Sarawat parked the bike outside, Tine unlocked the door. Sarawat opened his shoes outside, but Tine put it inside. Sarawat looked around the small house. It was simple more like simplest living. One bed, attached bathroom, attached kitchen, a closet, a table. That's it.

Tine was fiddling with his fingers, his bunny came to his feet, patting his leg with her paw. Tine picked her up, both looked at Sarawat, who looked back and smiled. "It's so cute house baby... Can I stay here please?" he showed his puppy eyes to him. Tine blushed and nodded in tiny. Sarawat hugged him, the bunny squished in between.

Tine gave some spare clothes to Sarawat. Sarawat went to the washroom, he took a bath and freshen himself up. He wore the clothes and sniffed. It was fully Tine's natural smell. Simple T-shirt and shorts, but still feels so good.

Sarawat came out, with wet hairs. Tine frowned he took the towel from Sarawat's hand and wiped his hairs. Sarawat was just peeking from behind the towel. He was stuck in Tine's beauty, his arms automatically circled around Tine's waist. Both stopped, their body brushed to each other, Sarawat pulled the towel to Tine's head too. They covered their heads, Sarawat kissed Tine. The soft chups was a blissful sound for both of them.

Both pulled away, Tine was out of breath. Sarawat put his thumb on Tine's lips, he looked at the doe orbs and said "Keep looking at me like that.... I'll kiss you till you drop", Tine shyly looked down tilted his head to other side. Sarawat sniffed the crook of the neck, Tine's eyes closed, his head bobbed up, the hot breath and hot tongue roamed around the skin. Tine's hand went up to the soft locks of his lover, pulling him more.

Sarawat made a tiny hickey, he pulled away and smiled. Tine pushed him lightly, and ran to washroom. Sarawat chuckled and shook his head. Tine took a bath, he searched for his clothes, but find none. He wrapped the towel around his waist and went out to take his clothes. Sarawat was rubbing the bunny's head who was sleepy in his arms. He looked up and kept on looking. Tine's back was so beautiful, Sarawat's eyes travelled his whole back to the towel, his dirty thoughts started appearing. Tine turned, Sarawat's eyes widened. His eyes directly darted towards the brownish buds, the water trailed down the buds. Tine felt a hungry gaze, he covered his chest and slowly went to the washroom.

Sarawat was looking at the direction of the washroom. "So big and round" He licked his lips. Tine came out, wiping his hairs. He went to the kitchen without looking at Sarawat. He took out some veggies from the fridge, washed it properly. While chopping, he felt hands on his waist, which climbed up to the hands then down to the palms. Sarawat too chopped the veggies with him. Tine smiled shyly, he felt a little kiss on his ear helix. "You smell so nice love" said Sarawat, Tine smiled shyly. Both cooked simple dish. Sarawat didn't do anything, he just passed the ingredients to Tine and watched chef Tine cooking dish.

Both had a great lunch. They were now on bed, Sarawat big spooning Tine. Tine was looking so small in his embrace. They fell asleep they don't know when. Both woke up, Sarawat sniff kissed Tine's cheek, Tine signalled him 'Want to visit the market? I need to buy some vegetables for dinner', Sarawat smirked and scooped Tine up.

Now they were walking hand in hand to the market. Tine wasn't interested to visit grocery malls, and he don't have lumsome money to visit one. Sarawat being the obedient gentleman, he obeyed whatever Tine say or do. He was not in the position to command anything, as long as he was with his love. But not going to lie, he loved the market. The glowy fruits and veggies of footpath stalls greatly attracted him. Tine was looking for fresh meat, our Sarawat became a child and started juggling the apples in his palms. The shopkeeper lady smiled and came to him "Are you Tine's husband?", Sarawat became red and winked at the lady "Soon to be aunty", the aunty laughed and said "Then feed your wife properly ok... Tine is our dear, we don't want any harm on him.. Please take care of him", Sarawat nodded and bowed to touch her feet "Bless me aunty, I promise I'll be a responsible husband". Both smiled and looked at Tine who was pouting he cannot find the egg trays, he whined and looked at aunty.

The lady laughed and went to him, "aww my baby wait I'm giving you egg tray", Tine nodded. After buying, Sarawat stopped Tine, he went to buy two ice creams for them. The man smiled and offered two ice creams to him "Young man take care of the bunny kid ok na~~", Sarawat nodded and smiled.

He asked Tine "You're quite famous over here love", Tine smiled and shook his head, 'I just buy things from here, they are my family that's why' he signalled. Sarawat pulled Tine, who stopped licking ice cream. Sarawat kissed Tine, he roamed his tongue on the cold plump lips, taking all the taste of the chocolate ice cream. After few minutes they pulled away, a string of saliva on Tine's lips was there. "And as a responsible husband, I should always respect and thankful to my wife's family", Tine blushed heavily, he covered his face with one hand. Sarawat giggled. They went back home all smiley.

HAPPINESS before STORM...