Settling in

hi hello I think I'm going to make this a regularly updated fic!! (: I enjoy writing it so im going to keep it going!~

___________________________

"Eddie stop.." I heard Katrina giggle
"mmm but someone's been a bad girl haven't they??" i heard Eddie and I soon realized what was happening.

oh god.

I got up from where I was laying on the couch and jumped down, Eddie was on top of Katrina, holding her down and kissing her neck.

I walked into the kitchen, not really wanting to see what was happening. Maybe Eddie filled my bowl!!

I walked to my bowl, still tired, and my ears went down immediately once I saw nothing in my bowl. I'm hungry. really hungry.

Should I go meow to get their attention??

But they're.. you know.. fuck it.

I walked to the couch again and sat down, right in front of the tv, and meowed.

They kept making out. Great.

I meowed a bit louder this time not wanting to scare them. Eddie stopped at looked at my smiling.

"What's the matter Aleks??" He giggled
"Eddie..."
"Huh??"
"Moreeee.."
"But the cat is meowing"
"He doesn't matter right now."

Well that hurt.

"Katrina.. Just let me see what he wants. I'll be quick. I promise." He got up and kissed her cheek, you could very much tell she was annoyed.

"What's the matter aleks??" Eddie said leaning down and smiling

I walked to the kitchen, and sat by my bowl. Hopefully he actually gets the idea that I want food.

"Oh!! I'm so sorry little dude, I'll get you some." He smiled and grabbed the cat food, pouring it in my bowl. In thanks, I meowed. He meowed back and giggled walking back to Katrina.

I began to eat my food, as I started to think, do I.. Do I have toys???

Once I finished, i heard Katrina moan. Jesus..

Time to look for a toy.

I walked into eddies bed room, maybe they got me some and forgot to show me??

I jumped onto the bed and looked around, nothing. I walked onto the nightstand carefully trying not knock anything down.

I failed at finding anything. What do them expect me to do for fun?!? Lick my paws?? No, in fact, I hate licking my self.

I guess I'll just wait till tomorrow, it's really dark out right now anyway... They're having sex. I don't want to bother them.

Goodnight world.

-----------------------