1.1 beginning

Kageyama POV
-was getting ready to go and do job boss gave as usual... I was with him since I was 12? I don't even remember anymore so much time passed already and I keep doing his dirty bussiness.. At least I convinced him to keep the kids alive.. for now there's one.. Shoyo Hinata .. he is pretty fast and learning quick and now the second one will hopefully join.. Kinoshita Hisashi...-

Kageyama was in deep thoughts as he was getting ready to kill another customer who didn't pay his debt he waited untill night..

//night//

Kageyama POV
- I knocked door as I waited for an answer and when they opened I stabbed them.. I had to be fast and quiet because if there was any loud noise neighbors might've woke up or come around it would affect my job *pulled the knife out with these thought* saw they were ready to escape knowing we were behind them so smirked thinking I got there on time .. I walked inside quietly to see woman trying to get away she fought more then her husband did but results was same... I was alone now looking around to see child ... I looked around everywhere he could be but then finally found him .. He was shaking , looked scared.. *went up to him*....

Kinoshita POV
-after my parents suddenly went quite l was even more scared ... Couldn't help but start shaking.. then l heard some footsteps my hear was beating so fast that I couldn't do anything.. untill I heard a voice...-
"Are you Kinoshita Hisashi??" the voice was somehow gentle? I Shaked my head as l kept myself under covers after a few seconds I felt him taking the blanket over me and looked at him with a little courage that came in that moment... But only thing l could saw was dark blue eyes....

Kageyama POV
-we looked at eachother for a few seconds but l broke the silence.. "do you wanna come with me?" He was scared.. of course he was I still had blood of his parents in my hands I don't think he was able to see it since it was dark but I knew that he knows I killed his parents.. "d-did you k-kill them-" heard a small stuttering voice and turned back to him "yes .. that's my job and now I give you a chance here to survive and keep living your life.. do you wanna come with me?" I asked once again to see him shaking .. he was really scared.. but then he started hitting me and crying.. it was understandable ..I just stayed there and let him take his anger out on me when he finally falled asleep after crying I stayed with him instead of leaving.. first washed the blood of my hands and then changed into comfortable clothes keeping my mask on I laid next to him and watched as I pull him in a hug "I'm sorry that I killed them..." I was really sad for this boy so for the first time I spend the night with someone else ..even if I was not allowed to...