1.2 new home

//morning around 6-7 am//

Kinoshita POV
-I slept all night after crying so much.. but when I opened my eyes what I saw was definitely not what I was expecting... the killer of my parents was right next to me!!!! I felt the sudden anger raising inside me I wanted to kick him out of bed.. but what would that change.. would it bring them back... I felt tears coming again as I remembered last night... looked at the mysterious boy again all I knew about him was his eyes.. his dark blue eyes...
As l got closer to take of his mask l felt his hand on my wrist and backed up started mumbling "m-morning- w-what- are you doing here-?" He looked at me like I was the weird one then I heard his words again asking if I wanna go with him.. this time I showed more courage to ask.. "who are you-?" the boy turned to me slowly as l tried to get away in bed...

Kageyama POV
-"you don't need to know who I am just answer my question" looked at the boy who was about to take my mask off thinking he looks good compared to last night... After being quiet a while think he won't come so start wearing my clothes again as I don't mind much him being there..take off the shirt l took from him and look at him as he speaks "I - I will".. I didn't show much but I was happy to get that reply.. after we were on our way back ready and got everything we needed...

Kinoshita POV
-when I let those words out of my mouth I didn't realize what I said at first but then I thought.. what would I do alone.. was there really any place for me to stay anymore.. he kept me alive so there must be something.. yes.. I accepted his offer with that little hope of keep living... On road I was still thinking about what will happen to me.. I was able to think better now that the shock left. After thinking on road I realized that he actually stayed with me the whole night and if he was going to hurt me he would already do it--.. it first made me blush softly to think I spend s night with him but not too long after I remembered he is a killer again..

//one hour later//

Kageyama POV
-kept driving quietly because I didn't know if I should talk with him or not after one hour drive I finally parked the car and walked out with him looked at him to see that he's in deep thoughts.."we arrived".. waited for a reply but didn't get any so got closer and touch his shoulder saying it again "we arrived let's go inside" lead him the way as I sometimes look at him..we got in the apartment.. it was old but we were using it to train and staying there as we walk for a few minutes I stopped for a minute to get his attention....

Kinoshita POV
-followed him quietly but I was actually observing the environment... it was cold and dark.. and it looked so dirty.. i didn't really like it.... when he stop I looked at the door and look at him with questioning eyes "this is your new room and this apartment.. it's your new home" I was nervous at first and scared.. but I had to accept there was no going back now I had to accept it was my new home.. and I will have to spend my time with killer of my parents and who knows who else... He left me there for me to unpack.. I touched the walls slowly as k thought to myself and mumbled "my new home...."

Haikyuu X Assasin Au ???On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara