Chapter 1

A/N warning for anyone reading this this is like the first fan fiction I've ever written so please don't judge me if it sucks :) now you shall read

___________________________

~Alex~

"Alex get up we are going out with the guys today,GET UP!" I woke up to matt shaking me. "Alright alright I'm up." I said climbing out of bed. I heard matt run down the hallway and go into his room. He must have been really excited.

I went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I put on a Starbucks crop top and high waisted shorts and put a swimsuit under it because we were going to the water park. I grabbed my mint green vans and my phone and ran down stairs.

"What took you so long." Matt said. "Don't rush me." I said pointing at my brother. "Haha ok." He said."Ok let's go we don't want be late." Matt said.

We went outside and got into Matt's black Range Rover. We drove to Nash's house where the rest of the guys where. When we got there me and matt walked in. "Hey guys." Matt said. "Hey matt, hey Alex." Nash said.

I sat down beside Jack j. I've known the jacks for a pretty long time, they are like brothers to me. "Hey Alex." He said side hugging me. "Hey jack." I said. "So are you excited for today." He asked."yeah I haven't hung out with y'all since last month bc I was sick so I'm excited." I answered. "Good me too." He smiled.

Nash came over and sat on the other side of me."hey Nash." I said to him. "He Alex." He answered.
"You look beautiful today, as always." He smiled and winked. "Why thank you kind sir." I giggled."your very welcome." He laughed.

Me and Nash have also been really close. We met when matt became "famous" at one of their events. Me and Nash became friends instantly and we have been ever since. I think I kind of have feelings for him.

Matt stood up. "Ok guys the limo's here lets go." Matt announced punching the air. We were then on our way to the water park. I sat beside Jack G and Nash. "Hey Gilinksy." I said smiling."oh hey Alex." He said and smiled back."you look nice today." He said."oh really I literally just threw this on." We both laughed.

While we were in the limo we took so many selfies and some vines. Me and Nash took some selfies together and so did me jack and jack.

When we got to the water park we found a table to put our things at. We had to have a life guard guard our things so some crazed fan wouldn't steal anything. I pulled my clothes off and kicked off my shoes and uncovered a bright pink bikini. Taylor and some of the others whistled at me. I laughed at them. I walked over to taylor. "Might wanna close your mouth, don't want flies getting in there." I said laughing."

I ran over to where nash was standing, jumped in the water, and splashed him. I came to the surface laughing. "Oh your gonna pay for that." He said jumping in and attacked me by picking me up by the waist and throwing me over his shoulder. He walked over to more shallow water and put me down. "Don't do that ever again." I said. "Oh so you don't like being carried around." He smiled. "Well yeah, but not like that." I laughed. "Ok then." He smiled.