Two

"Sencen what did you do?", Sophie said, her eyes still droopy and puffy. Keefe chuckled nervously. He knew she would be furious with him once she found out her gave into the spell of sleep. 

"Well uh, someone most have switched the Crystals last night and uh, well...." Keefe held up the dark blue crystal. 

"Keefe, you were on watch last night....you fell asleep didn't you?" Sophie folded her arms and glared.

The blonde boy nodded. He couldn't help but admire how cute she looked with her nose all scrunched up and her face annoyed. Like a little munchkin when someone stol a piece of there candy. He was two busy staring at her beauty to realize that she had been lecturing him about falling asleep on there watch.

Once she was finished her little lesson, Keefe shrugged. "Oh well, whats done is done" He said with a twinkle in his eye. "We should see where this thing leads"

The brown eyed elf glared, for what seemed like that billionth time today. "Did you not here what i just said? Plus we don't even know were that leads? Plus, if it was given to us by the enemies, don't you think they would be on the other side of it? Waiting for us, and then they can strike? What if Dex is there, ready to slaughter us like he did with his own mother. We can't take that chance."

Keefe just rolled hes eyes and held the crystal up to the morning sun "Relax Foster, maybe it was someone trying to help?" The crystal glowed and the boy closed his icey blue eyes. He grabbed Sophie's hand and concentrated, allowing the crystal to take them away to the Forbidden Cities.

They opened there eyes and their lungs were immediately filled with toxins and pollution. Sophie coughed then looked around. They were on a sandy coast. The waves lapped and rolled over each other, crashing onto sand and rocks. People were running around, chasing each other, speaking in a language that Keefe has never heard. 

Humans

 They were in the Forbidden cities. On some coast. The air was warm and dry. There was a slight haze in the air, turning the scenery quite gray. Keefe grabbed Sophies hand and bolted. They were not supposed to be here.

(My apologiesfor the short chapter, I'll defiantly write something longer next time. but i'm baaaaaack.)