The Invisible Hand

After the Sandman incident you and Kamala started talking more and she even became one of your friends. Meanwhile Hammerhead and Norman decided to create a new villain.

Octavius: It's not that kind of suit Mr. O'Hirn you won't be able to remove it.

O'Hirn: But it's tough right doc

Octavius: Indeed, your skin will fuse to the armor. A thick titanium resin armor. A permanent change.

Hammerhead: Is it me or is your boy trying to talk my boy outta this. Look O'Hirn you'll be tough tough enough to bring down you-know-who. 

O'Hirn: Then what's the hold up. 

Octavius closes the chamber O'Hirn's in and activates the machine. The sludge covers O'Hirn and he yells in pain. Otto tries to turn it off when.

Norman: Let it finish Otto. You owe me a success. No more flukes like Sandman. I need super-mercenaries that I can mass produce. No matter how many thugs or doctors we go through. 

The transformation finishes and O'Hirn is covered in a body armor. 

Hammerhead: What's with the jungle look

Octavius: The animal kingdom provides a lot of inspiration. That armor is now a part of him, a thick impenetrable hide. His horn up there provides extra offensive capabilities. He is now unstoppable.

Norman: The good doctor, while quirkless, but this approaches competence. Your Mr. Lincoln will be pleased. 

Hammerhead: Exnay. We don't use the L word call him The Big Man. 

O'Hirn: What's going on.

Hammerhead: Mind your own business O'Hirn. 

O'Hirn: Right my business. Better get to it then.   

He breaks out of the chamber and runs through a wall. 

O'Hirn: Cause The Rhino don't wanna keep Spider-Man waiting. 

He then runs through a street causing cars to flip from the shockwaves he makes when he runs. 

Two guys hop in a car after robbing a store and drive off. 

Thug1: Must be 2000 in here. Score. 

Thug2: And Spidey and the other hero groups are too busy popping big bads to worry about us. 

You land on the roof of the car and look down at them.

Spider-Man: Tada. I'm like Candyman say my name and I magically appear.