CHAPTER 01

The dawn winery was as busy as ever, all of Diluc's workers went back and forth arranging the crates and checking its contents. The maids cleaned the place until all dust had been rid of

You were greeted by them as you made your way inside the winery and there you met Adelinde who's surprised at your arrival.

"Lady Y/N." She greets kindly with a smile. Your ears twitched and your tail swayed a little as you smiled back, "Ad- Adelinde, where's master Diluc?" You questioned in a slight hurry as your voice quivered.

Adelinde noticed your antsy expression and a wave of concern washed over her. "He's in his office. Are you okay?" She asked and you nodded shakily.

"Yeah, just..." You gulped, "My heat came earlier than expected." Your ears lowered and your tail tucked between your legs in embarrassment.

Realization flashed through the head maid and she nodded in understanding. "Alright, do you need help up the stairs?"

"I'm fine, thanks Adelinde." You rushed and practically flew up the stairs.

Right now you don't care about anything else, in your mind is Diluc and Diluc only. His comfort, his warmth and the feel of him.

You didn't even bother knocking and just entered his office where he sat behind his desk, reading and signing some papers, looking a bit troubled with the countless stacks of paper work. His head snapped up to look at whoever dared enter his office without a knock and when he saw it was you, his gaze softened. "Y/N." He calls.

He then noticed your appearance which made him stand from his seat and approach you. "Is there something wrong, sweetheart?" Your hands clasped onto his clothes and you pulled him in, wrapping your arms around his torso as you buried your face into his chest.

"H-Heat, Diluc..." You gasped lightly. "It came early." You whined into him. Diluc paused a little before bringing his arms around you as he says. "Relax first, let's go to the room." He takes his gloves off and brushes your hair with his fingers.

You nodded in response and he led you out of the office before calling Adelinde. "Don't let anyone up here." Adelinde nodded and left without a word.

Your mind became hazy as you breathed in Diluc's perfume mixed with the light scent of alcohol and grapes. He must've checked the field earlier because knowing him, you knew better than to assume he'd drink. His scent was so intoxicating that you couldn't think of anything else but him.

Diluc locked the door and sat down on the bed before making you straddle his thighs. He connects your lips together as his hands lifted your top and touched your skin making you squirm. And while doing so, you grind your hips down his thighs, the sensation in your middle made your breath hitch.

Diluc parted away from you and you looked up at him with pleading eyes as he looked down at you with a soft smile and leaned down again kissing you softly. The feeling of his tongue slipping in made you close your eyes and let out a low moan.

Diluc then parted once again and began trailing kisses along your neck and nuzzles against your collarbone, the heat radiating from Diluc's body was like a furnace as his hand caressed your back. You curled into him, holding him close making him smile a little. His hands slipped to your breast where he massages carefully and as he did so, you bit your lip and started grinding on his thigh only to be stopped by his hands on your hips.

"Did I tell you to move?" He whispered, his eyes making contact with yours. His voice made you shudder and you whimpered his name. His hands made their way to your tail and he brushed it lightly, careful not to hurt you since your tail is sensitive.