𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧 || 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐫𝐤

𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐗𝐛𝐨𝐱/𝐏𝐒; 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟒

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: 𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐑

𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐞
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭 ( 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞; 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐈𝐭)

'ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴛᴇɴ ᴅᴏɢ ᴍᴀʏ ғᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴜʀɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ʜᴇ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇ'
- 𝚍-𝚖𝚘𝚋

𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐀𝐭 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭 𝐉𝐨𝐞, 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠

~

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐗𝐛𝐨𝐱/𝐏𝐒 𝐃𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

"You really messed up big time D-Mob.." Detective Perkins said.

D-Mob was beyond pissed.. He let his anger blind him from how he should've handled his "woman" gettin' taken from him. Nobody crossed D-Mob.. He was always in power.. Just not this time, handcuffs took his place in that..

"Yea, who the fuck's gonna put my kid through college, now?"

"Don't worry Schmidt, Someone else'll come and take his place.. Ain't that right? LOOK OUT!!" Headlights turned them into a head-first car.. Upside down, the main man, D-Mob, shimmied his way out the car coming in eye contact with a figure.. A female figure actually.. She saved D-Mob from bein' taken down and for that he technically owed her. And because of this doing, she was officially a fugitive now.. from Detective Perkins identifying her while on the otherside of New York, all the way from her skin, eyes, hair, and voice, she knew she was a wanted criminal.

"Thanks for helpin' me out back there.. what's your name kid?" D-Mob asked.

"Don't have one."

D-Mob understood that she wasn't giving up any information. He could immediately tell she was from the streets. He knew he had to look after her as if she was his own now. She practically is. "Take a left up here," he said.

She followed his directions and pulled up to a warehouse. "You're about to meet the crew. And by the look of things, I can tell you not scared of a goddamn thing, so don't be intimidated," his deep deep voice pushed. By the way he talked, one would've been intimidated. D-Mob was frightening in others eyes.