Dark Link lemon

You where playing (favorite videogame). The screen started to screw up and flash green.A hand started to come out of your. A link like character come out of the tv and start marketing it's way to you. " so you like me" he said. "who are you" you said in pure horror. "Dark Link"...

He started to slowly undo his tunic. "what are you doing?" you said confused. " you fantasized about me in your dreams so I'm making your dreams come true". he started taking off your shirt and pants. he already stripped down to his underwear. He started to kiss you passionately. Dark started to make his way down to your neck. he searched for your sweet spot and after a moment he found it and began to suck.

You started moaning low. you can feel his member growing in his boxers. Dark lowered his lips to your (girl part) and licked your inner thighs moving up to you "spot". he started to suck your "spot". you moaned a little higher.

He added a finger and started pumping his fingers. " I can't take this anymore" he said and took off his boxers to reveal his giant member. "are you ready" Dark said. you nodded and he went inside you. you felt tears of pain. he kissed away the tears like a gentleman.

He started throbbing inside of me which made me cum. he shortly came after me. he fell down to my side as we regained our breath. " well..." you said as he turned to look at you. "well..." he said

. Dark got up and started putting his clothes on. "Are you leaving me" you said as he started to go into the tv. " yes, but this won't be the last time I do that to you". with those words he left you alone naked on you bed...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey sorry for a small story, thanks for reading and please comment on what you want to read next... BYE!