Important!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before proceeding on reading this book I would to give you all a warning that this was written in July of 2021, wayyyyyyy before my writting style improved.

So to those who haven't read my lastest announcement in my profile posted in 7-22-22. I'd like to say that some content of this is pretty immature and poorly written. Yet by all means I've discontinued writting this series, leaving this book published for anyone who might be interested.

So I'm begging you, if any of this book's content ever makes you uncomfortable/bothered. Then feel free to drop the book/ please don't continue reading it.

Since this is a discontinued series I have no plans on editing this book.

Also to those commenting on the age gaps just to clarify p3dophilia is only added into a case once seggsual activities are being done between a minor&adult (I think it's still applies if consent is given, i honestly don't now) yet but as a MINOR and it still weirds you out or if it bothers you, please don't continue reading a book that makes you uncomfortable.
For those immature terms used in this fic;
1. My dumbass wasn't THAT very much aware ot educated about the LGBTQ+.
•though in my defense living in country who is very strict on religion, adults really don't help you understand such things.
2. I thought some of those were cool! Like somethings in this book were still popular at the timebI wrote this chapters! Most of you are kinda reading this as of 2022 and late 2021 w/ the notifs that I received.

Though I'd like to address that I'm also still a minor. I won't call myself mature yet. But I'd like to say that I've grown a lot more mature when I wrote this book, hence my different style of writing and more open to other themes/issues. In my newest and recent books.

Hey but do you find it annoying how some minors/ early teens call themeselves "mature" so they pretty much reason that "we're mature so I think me and r/n could be in a relationship" Tangina lalandi nyo, aral muna. Yabang pa makasabi na ilan na ang naging jowa eh halos hanggang messenger lng naman ang iba.

Though before I could really stray off to a different topic... That is pretty much all I'd like to adress to the ppl who'll be reading this book. Pretty much why I placed this above the "Author's notes"