(oc) My Muse

Creepypasta

Jeff's pov

Eyeless Jack came back to the mansion today, with a dog, yet again.

"What's with the dog EJ?" I asked, curious since this is the third canine this week.

I glared at the back of his head as he walked past me, not answering my question. I turned back to BEN who sat next to me on the couch while playing some sort of video game.

"Hey BEN, I'm going to tell Slender that EJ brought home another dog, wanna come with?" I asked to the blonde elf that sat unmoving beside me.

"No thanks, I wanna finish my game, I also promised Glitchy that I would help with his latest victim" BEN responded without looking up from his screen.

Shrugging off his response I got off the couch, turned off the TV show I was watching, and went to Slenderman's office. When I got there, I knocked and waited for his voice on the other side of the door. I went inside to see that Slender was with Trender, I was surprised to not see the other two brothers also in the room, I ignored my thoughts and told Slenderman that EJ had brought another dog to the mansion.

"Thank you for telling me Jeffrey, you may leave now" Slenderman responded in a deep and hollow voice.

I grimaced at his use of my name as I walked out of his office and to my bedroom.

Trenderman's pov

I had arrived at my brother's residence and walked into his office.

"I've run out of inspiration brother, I can't seem to think of anything that hasn't been done before, and I can't seem to get any ideas to join trends nowadays" I complained to my suit wearing relative since the other two were useless whenever I asked what I should do about my artist block.

"Well, it would appear that you, perhaps, need a muse dear brother" Slenderman said nonchalantly.

"Yes but who, I work best with females but female creepypasta are very limited Slender" I replied in hast

"Maybe you could find a different immortal being, perhaps a witch" he said standing up to put his finished paperwork in a filing cabinet.

Just as I was about to retort there was a knock at the door and Jeff came in informing Slender that Eyeless Jack brought home a dog, after which he left, leaving me and Slender alone once more.

"Trender, I want you to go with my Proxies and follow Eyeless Jack to were he is disappearing to" Slender informed me

Nodding, I walked out of his office to wait by the front door for Masky, Hoodie, and Ticci Toby. As we were about to leave, Jeff approached us, "I'm going with you, I wanna see what EJ is doing with the random dogs he finds cause he isn't killing them".

Allowing Jeff to join us, we followed Jack to an old run down town out in the middle of nowhere. There was a baren wasteland to our right, a deep, foggy wood to our left, and a giant sunflower field in the center of the town.

Hoodie's pov

We had lost Jack for a few minutes until we spotted him buying a large bag of apples and oranges from an elderly grocer. After he left we asked the old women if she knew who he was.