Getting caught

As her mom leave she uncovered her boyfriend out of the sheets "ready to have some fun?" As they start making out on the bed one by one each clothing comes off second after second " wanna got for more?" He says as he bites his lip"yes daddy anything for you" as she is taking her bra of he can't wait so he pins her down on the bed, shuves her thong to the side and starts fucking her with his throbbing dick "ah-ah-ah-ahh~ fuck me harder daddy" she says pulling the bed sheets.

They fuck for over 30 minutes now, he is about to cum in her tight pussy. He tells her as she screams "get it out get it out! Cum in my mouth for a yummy reward", he gets his hard throbbing dick out her tight little pussy. Cums in her mouth, it was a huge cumshot!!, as her mouth filled with cum her mom walks in to prank her, as she walks in her room she gasps and says "may I join" with that smirk on her face, he says " two pussys? That's a dream come true!" They start fucking he fucks way harder in both pussys then he ever did! Her mom yells " oh fuck my harder" with her old voice, he ends up fucking them for three hours cumming in there pussys without even noticing 9 months later 4 Babis come out of both of there pussys! They live a happy threesum.