Chapter 1: Ditching the pervert

Naruto groaned as he went into the hotel room. Ever since he agreed to go on this training trip he suspected that jiraiya would train him to be like sannin. But it turned out it was a huge waste of time. All he did was train to dispel genjutsu, make the rasengan big, and control the fox's chakra. For fuck sake if that all he training him in then he should have stay in the fucking village. When he is not training him, he peep in the bathhouse, gets drunk off his money and runs that worthless ass spy network. Naruto wonder how the hell he talk him into this trip but then remember that stupid perv manage to fuck with his pride. Sasuke is getting stronger by the minute with orochimaru. The one thing he hates about the prick is that he always gets the best teacher even when ranway like a bitch he is still training. Naruto's stomach growling, wanting to get something to eat. He went to get his wallet then he found it light. Naruto pray that fucking least didn't do what he think he did. He looked inside and found it empty.

"MOTHERFUCKER" Naruto said, throwing the wallet across the room. "Why did I agree to this? It's nothing but a waste."

"Because you've been thinking how powerful you might get and bringing that pathetic uchiha back. For a promise to a girl you don't even like." Kyuubi said. Thanks to the pervert losing up the seal. Him and Kyuubi have a mental link.

"I hate it with you're right. Fuck sasuke, it the akatsuki i need to focus on."

"Exactly, if they capture you then it's game over."

"Huh, what do you mean?"

"Of course the pervert never told you. You see kit if they manage to capture you. They have a way to extract me from you, when that happens you will die." Kyuubi said, with a tone full of sorrow. Naruto was shocked to hear that he could have been captured by Itachi and kisame. Then he got pissed that stupid pervert knew and didn't tell him. Kami, like the entire damn village, is against me. Then Jiraiya stumbles into the room drunk. Naruto can not only smell the alcohol but sex as well. His blood boiling with rage here is this pathetic excuse of a ninja spending all of his hard earned money on booze and women. While there is a group of missing nin after him. Naruto ran over and kicked where the sun didn't shine. Jiraiya screams like a girl then curls into a ball.

"WHAT THE HELL BRAT." he shouted

"YOU SPEND MY MONEY ON BOOZE AND WOMEN THEN WASTED MY FUCKING TRAINING. DO YOU NOT REALIZE THAT MY ENEMY ARE GETTING STRONGER WHILE HERE I AM GETTING NOTHING BUT GETTING BROKE BY YOUR WORTHLESS ASS."

"Hey, have some respect, I trained the fourth."

"WHO GIVES A CRAP. HE DEAD YOU PERVERT. IT COOL ONCE YOU MENTION BUT HEARING OVER AND OVER THAN WHO CARE. YOU'RE NOT TRAINING HIM, YOU TRAINING ME BUT IF THIS THE SO CALLED TRAINING YOU DO WITH HIM. THEN I WONDER IF YOU EVEN TRAIN HIM AT ALL." Naruto.

"I did too trained him."

"Really, is it because it was easy to teach him? When he was a genius." Naruto said. Jiraiya was silent. Naruto scoffed. "Just i want a sensei that actually trains me. But instead I get lazy ass perverts that only care about training genius. I should have stayed with Ebius during the chunin exam. I may be a closet pervert but at least I know I'll get some training."

"I trained you."

"In summoning which you forbid me to use in the match. If I can't use it then what is the point in learning Jiraiya ? I could have learned it after the match, win or lose. You were just wasting my time like you were doing right. And I'm SICK OF IT. Jiraiya there people after me like you said, and sasuke getting stronger to either kill me or his brother. And here we are goofy around, if you're not gonna train me then fine. I find someplace to train."

"One problem brat what...make you think I'll let you leave." he said, still a bit drunk.

"Oh yeah, before that you might wanna look behind you."

"Brat you think I'm gonn-" then he got hit with a lamp by a clone.

"I'm a prankster from hell for a reason. I'll be gone when you wake up.'' Then Naruto leaves the hotel.

"Hey kit, I know a place where you can train in peace." Kyuubi said.

"Where?"

"You're old home."

Please comment and vote.