Saving Gaara pt 2

The team and temari made it to Suna. Kakashi and Sakura are a bit awed at Naruto's new powers. Kakashi wonders if Naruto can train Sasuke. Sakura wondered why Naruto hadn't used it to bring Sasuke back. 

"Wow, thanks for the fast travel." Temari said.

"After learning what the akatsuki is planning. We can't take any more time."

"What do you mean?" Temari asked.

"I will explain when you get your brother in to get some help." Naruto said. They got kankuro in the medical ward. An old lady showed up and tried to attack Kakashi, thinking he was the white fang. It was pretty funny to naruto.

"Naruto, can you do anything to save him?" Temari asked, seeing Sakura useless basic healing techniques.

"Yeah sure, cura" Naruto blasts a light green blast curing kankuro. "Why did granny train you? I never know. Maybe she was drunk?" 

"No, she saw potential in me."she said proudly, Kakashi also felt proud.

"Nah, she was drunk I think shizune told me." Ruining the mood that he cared. 

"Nevermind about that, what about the akatsuki plan with gaara." Temari worried for her brother.

"Well, from what I heard they have a way to exact the demon from their container."

"Great, then there is nothing to worry about." Sakura said uncaring but she then glared at by everyone.

"If you let me finish you would have heard that the container will be dead." Naruto said coldly. Sakura gulped and shut up. "Temari, it's best to stay here incase of another attack.

"But gaara-"

"Trust me, I get him."

"You mean us Naruto." Kakashi corrected.

"No, I mean me because out of the three of us. I give a shit about Gaara, thanks to Sakura's big mouth and mind reading I can tell neither of you guys cares about him. Just to find out more about my powers. That's why I don't trust you. I stopped trusting you guys since we became a team. I know this team will be a disaster because I went to class with these assholes."

"Have you forgotten my lesson?"

"No, but it seems you guys have. Don't have you on a mission to abandon someone and it is not just abandoning someone that considers you trash. It's how you treat them, you guys treated me like garbage and still do. In fact you still do, you guys wanna use me for your own gain and I'm sick of it. After this mission ends I'm asking tsunade to take me out of this team."

"But-"

"No, I'm done, I'm done with this toxic shit. Granny asks Anko to have me in her team since I'm still a genin thanks to you and the perv. So maybe now I get a real team that I can trust." Naruto said heading out.

"What about Sasuke?" Kakashi asked.

"Fuck Sasuke." Naruto said,  leaving to find gaara.

Please comment and vote