𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

☞☞☞

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

「𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇」

𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐈𝐈𝐈|♑︎|
Hᴏʀᴀᴄᴇ Bᴇɴᴀʀᴅ Wᴀʟʟs ɪɪɪ

𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐈𝐈𝐈|♑︎|Hᴏʀᴀᴄᴇ Bᴇɴᴀʀᴅ Wᴀʟʟs ɪɪɪ

-

❝𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐄𝐄𝐄𝐄,❞ Dayiana dragged mumbling against my neck, her head stuffed deep inside.

"Yes, Mama." I groaned back, "Why are you not sleepy, it's early." She checked her phone, the light shining bright on my face.

"I couldn't sleep"

I couldn't sleep because I just kept feeling guilty for involving her in this bullshit, Dayiana is not like this, she doesn't do all the shit that I do. She's not for me, she deserves something better.

"Well, let's do something to get you to go to sleep." She sat up from the hotel bed grabbed my arm pulling me from the bed.

I just laughed shaking my head, boy I love this girl.

That big ass dog she brought along, head's perked up before settling back down.

He's been overprotective with Dayiana since we left the hotel from his owner but we'd soon be dropping him off at the adoption center or something because he'd be slowing us down.

Leading us to the bathroom, she lead me to sit on the counter going to her shopping back from when went to Walmart just to remove this couple's face mask.

"Day, I told you before you bought that, that I wasn't wearing that shit."

"Dooda, come on, we can take cute pictures and everything," She paused unbagging everything and setting it on the counter "Lemme go get our phones." She excitedly rushed back into the room grabbing our phones.

I don't even know why I try to fight against her, knowing I'ma give-in.

Walking back in she sat my phone in my lap, heading towards the unopened face mask, ripping them right open, like a lil ass kid.

Reading the instructions to herself, I just got onto Instagram scrolling through my home and explore page.

Washing her hands thoroughly, she then dried them on the white hand towel, that was hung on the right side of the mirror above the sink.