𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

☞☞☞

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

「𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇」

𝐃𝐀𝐘'𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍|♐︎|
Dᴀʏ'ɪᴀɴᴀ Aʟᴀʏᴀʜ Rʏᴀɴ

𝐃𝐀𝐘'𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍|♐︎|Dᴀʏ'ɪᴀɴᴀ Aʟᴀʏᴀʜ Rʏᴀɴ

❝𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐀, move. You getting on my nerves." I groaned as Horace kept dry humping me underneath the covers.

"Mm, mm. You smell good as fuck too." He muttered into my ear before sucking my earlobe into his mouth.

I sighed before sitting onto his lap, "Dooda, are you horny, again?" I tilted my head seeing as he was horny this morning, when we went to breakfast, when I was fixing up the hotel room, walking the dog and just now.

"Mhm." He tucked in his bottom lip, hooking his hands onto my bra, pulling it roughly.

"Stawwppp." I laughed once he unclipped it.

"Lemme just eat it Bae." I rolled my eyes about to give in when his phone began to ring, Ju's number popping up.

We hadn't talked in a minute so I quickly got off of Horace handing him the phone but he dismissed it placing it back down.

As he was about to pull me back, the phone began ringing again.

He smacked his lips and answered the phone "Yo?" He annoyingly answered the phone on speaker "She gone man." 

"What? Who's gone?"

"Ma, she gone twin." He answered and Horace's annoyed attitude dropped too a sadden face.

The phone went quiet before I heard Ju's cries.

"I need y'all right now bruh!" Ju cried angrily into the phone and Horace quickly wiped his tears with his arms.

"I-I need you bruh.." He barely whispered, I tried holding my tears but the pain in his voice was just so heartbreaking.

"Can y'all come back home bruh, please?" He begged.

"Of course Ju Bug, we'll be there." I answered after a long pause, wiping my eyes from the already dried tears on my cheeks "I love y'all, be safe gang." He muffled before the phone hung up.