𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

☞☞☞

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

「𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇」

𝐃𝐀𝐘'𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍|♐︎|
Dᴀʏ'ɪᴀɴᴀ Aʟᴀʏᴀʜ Rʏᴀɴ

𝐃𝐀𝐘'𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍|♐︎|Dᴀʏ'ɪᴀɴᴀ Aʟᴀʏᴀʜ Rʏᴀɴ

-

❝𝐇𝐄𝐘, I'm sorry I've been gone, I had some family issues."

I was currently on the phone with Cordel, my manager, trying to reason for my job back since I'd been gone for a while, like a long ass while.

We'd just got on the phone and he was already coming at my neck, but it's better than him not saying anything to me at all.

I'm surprised he answered the phone.

Horace and I were now having a pit stop at a QuikTrip that we seen on our way back to Jacksonville.

He was inside buying whatever.

We'd been on the road since we yesterday and Horace was doing better from when he first heard of the news.

I got a few laughs and smiles out of him.

"You couldn't have told me that shit?! Got me over here actually doing my job and you know folks don't wanna work at this damn place."

"Yes I know, I should've told you, but it was urgent." I said in a convincing yet begging type of tone.

Cordel smacked his teeth.

"Day'iana, you lucky as hell that I like you bra." He sighed and I could clearly hear the frustration within that sigh.

"Day'iana all I know is you that better getcho' ass up here as soon as fucking possible. I can't deal with this shit anymore."

"Ok Cordel."

"You and Nardo still talk? You know- Yes, he is still my boyfriend. Bye Cordel I'll see you at work tomorrow." I quickly stated hanging up the phone.

"Heey Buddy! You look so happy." I smiled at Buddy while his tale wagged happily with his tongue out.

"We gone bring you somewhere safe and you won't have to worry about that man ever coming to hurt you again."