The new y/n and author

(A/n bear with me I haven't wrote stories in a while)

"SHOUTING"
"whispering"

Pov: Unkown

We open up to a man looking at screen showing multiple men fighting different beings one seems to be fighting a man in a suit though the man has a weird mask on. Another seems to be fighting a women whose skin is very pale and another laughing like a manic as he stands over dead bodies only thing that can be described from the dead bodies is one with blonde hair and another with red hair.

?????: It seems that the corruption had spread more faster then I thought.

The man then sighs before his hands grow a dark blue before all the men stop moving as if they were deer in headlights as it also shows their surrounds has been frozen as well the man in front of the screen speaks once more.

?????: The corruption has spread to much begin operation interitus.

As it seems that all the men on screen heard and nod theirs heads as they all begin to charge up a attack as the man infront of the screen starts to  walk revealing that he is in a theater of sorts but he then hears a voice.

??????: operation interitus has been completed.

The man in the theater looks back at the screen to show all men floating in space all unharmed the screen then shows three different or what were planets destroyed nothing but pieces of what they were once.

?????: Good head back to hq and report your findings.

All three men say yes sir and open portals each being different and fly through it the men in the theater then turns around to look at you yes you the reader.

?????: hmm we have much to talk about others me's but first how about we get our guests.

The man's hand grow instead of blue now red before multiple portals open and people start to fall through all shouting.

????????: NERD GET OFF MY LEG

?????: Sorry

???????: Boobs

?????: Get off me pervert.

????: Zwei you okay.

Zwei nods his head.

More and more people start to complain until they see the man from before most get into fighting stance but they also seem worried due to the other people near them. We now get a good look at the man.

(I do not own this picture credit to the owner)

??????:Who are you and why have you brought us here.

Man smiles which creeps some of them out.

??????: well I go by the codename reality as chezzey as that is though I guess my old name can do.

?????: And that is