Meherbaan...

HM whispered to the latter huskily before she started devouring upon the latter's exposed neck giving her tones of love bites making KS feel weaken on her knees already.

HM pushed the latter towards the wall beside door harshly.

"Ouchh... Aap yai kya kar rahi hai?"

KS winced in pain. HM pressed her thumb over latter's lips as if asking her to shut up before she will loose her mind for real.

"It will be better for you if you will talk less miss..."

HM said huskily in KS's ears pulling her earlobes between her teeth harshly. HM started hovering upon the latter's neckline giving her tones of love bites while her hands started unbuttoning KS's uniform.

"Ham keh rahe hai ruk jaiye... nahitt...uffff!!"

KS couldn't complete her words as HM took a mouthful of skin between her teeth on KS's exposed shoulder biting it hardly.

"Nahitohh kya Karishma Singh.."

HM said still torturing the latter's shoulder as her hands unbuttoned KS's shirt completely parting it sidewards. HM lift her head a little to see the badass beauty in front of her.

HM's eyes filled with desire and authority were wandering upon KS's perfectly maintained collarbones which she definitely wanted to make redden with her teeth, Her absolutely delicious bosoms covered in corset going towards her stunning belly which was literally justifying the latter's badass behavior. Seeing the whole damn beauty in front of her the latter could utter only few words....

"Hayyyy.... Manna padega Karishma Singh.."

HM intertwined her hands with KS's pressing them on the wall above her head as she started torturing her SI with her teeth biting every inch of her exposed skin making it all redden.

KS's mind started getting insane. She was definitely loosing her control but definitely wasn't going to let the latter take charge upon her so easily.

"Enough with the torture Haseena..."

KS freed her hands from the latter and pulled her closer by her waist pressing her lower body with HM's while her other hand grabbed HM's face and started eating out her lips hungrily making HM moaned inside her mouth. KS's lips were working like a magic on the other one's making her all loosen up her sanity. KS used the opportunity and shift their position and pinned the latter to the wall making a thud sound.

"Shitt...", HM murmured to herself but off course the winning party was able to hear it.

KS removed her unbuttoned shirt placing it aside as she started biting the latter's cleavage between her uniform's opened upper two buttons. She always wanted to do that since day 1 since her eyes caught that paradise between the opened buttons of the latter's uniform. Her teeth were biting every inch of it making HM arched her neck backwards pressing it into the wall while KS was licking it all out with her tongue to sooth the pain she was giving to her SHO.

Now HM was the one having hard time comprehending with the torture by the devil itself which was proving by how loud she was getting off course.

"Ama dheere Haseena ji... Bahar koi oiling check karne aa sakta hai..."

KS said teasing the latter's chin with her nose with a mischievous smirk on her lips.