home school.

mikey was deep in thought as he sat on the couch.

the others looked at him wondering what was on his mind.

"she should be at the age for school right?" he asked shocking the executives.

then again she is 6 now.

little y/n who was sitting In front of him playing with beans snapped her head to look at him with wide eyes.

the others wondered how her necks were still in tack from how fast she turned her head over.

"you... you're not sending me to school are you." she stared at him in disbelief.

"educations important, so yes" he nodded his head.

some of them looked at him in disbelief.

'you were barely in school' they thought but didn't dare to say it out loud.

she stood up and ran before falling on her knees dramatically and she turned her head to look at him.

 betrayal could be seen in her eyes.

"it can't be that bad can it?" he said with his brows raised as he tried to recall memories of his school life but he frowned.

"please don't send me away, don't you love me" she crawled her way over with her hand's gripped onto his pants pleading him to not send her to such a place.

"why don't we just homeschool her" takeomi proposed the idea and she looked over at him in disbelief.

'couldn't you have just deciliend the idea' she cursed him out mentally.

"that's not a bad idea" mikey nodded.

"guess your getting homeschooled" he said but the thing was who was gonna teach her.

they couldn't hire one as they might end up being a spy or something.

they all turned over to mochi who was reading a book.

"what?" he said.

"your incharge of teaching her"

they all nodded and he looked over in disbelief.

-

-

"what is c for?" mochi said as he was instructed to teach the 6-year-old her alphabet.

"It's a explosive," she said boredly and he took a deep breath.

"no, what is "c" for" he rephrased it and emphasized the c this time.

"oh-" she got cut off by a certain someone shouting across the room.

"c is for co-" a loud smack came from across the room and they both turned to see sanzu holding the back of his head while glaring at kakucho.

"c is for cyan- ahem crocodiles." She looked at the picture of a crocodile in the book.

mochi nodded his head and flipped the page before shutting it immediately before the kid got a glimpse of what was inside.

"what the fu- hell sanzu" he corrected himself and tried not to curse In front of the kid who watched him walk over to sanzu with the book in his hand.

"close your eyes for me" he said before smacking the shit out of him with the book.

the brothers walked in just in time and started cackling while mikey who walking in behind watched confused.

honestly they didn't understand why they had to take care of this random kid and not just kill her.